TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
The End of the World EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
The End of the World EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
The End of the World EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
The End of the World EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
The End of the World EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
The End of the World EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
The End of the World EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
The End of the World EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
The End of the World EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The End of the World

3 posters

Go down

The End of the World Empty The End of the World

Post  Brainrot Tue May 29, 2012 6:07 am

OMG! 28 May 2012, reporting from the ruins of Ancient Dragon City....

The world ended today. Hope to see you all in the next life.
Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

The End of the World Empty Re: The End of the World

Post  Baalorn Tue May 29, 2012 7:16 am

see ya in garena brain Very Happy
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:44 am

Ruins? End of the world? What's going on.... or what happened? I saw something on facebook about the MY server going away, is it gone now?
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Jezebel~ wrote:Ruins? End of the world? What's going on.... or what happened? I saw something on facebook about the MY server going away, is it gone now?

the head office in china didn't renew contract with cubizone and started a new one with garena and since their chinese and stupid(i hate china or was that obvious already?) garena didn't have the new servers ready to go when they made cubizone shut down theirs with no warning to anyone, so now chinese server is up and their translating for ours and nothing yet from them
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:35 pm

So all the chars on MY are gone? *Poof* ?
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 pm

they're just sitting in a pile of disks till the server is up and the stuff is transfered over
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brainrot Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi Jez bpleased

I heard a rumor that ppl who transferred accounts to the Chinese server(s) have their characters, but have lost some "stuff", possibly including pet rides and avi, and also find themselves at a lower level than they were in PW-MY
No guild associations (and therefore any guild merit a character had earned) survive the transfer process.

angrybear

On the other hand, it was nice that i emailed Garena tech support and they replied within hours, saying they will get the English language server up when they can get its quality up to match the Chinese server.
Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Brainrot Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Jezebel~ wrote:Ruins? End of the world? What's going on.... or what happened? I saw something on facebook about the MY server going away, is it gone now?

Yup. Gone. Dust in the wind. I logged on on May 28th, right at 7pm server time, just in time to catch the message "120 seconds until server shutdown." There was no warning, no announcement. The server just went down and that was it. A few hours later a message did appear on the cubizone website saying something on the order of "sorry to terminate our server on such short notice."
Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Brainrot wrote:

Yup. Gone. Dust in the wind. I logged on on May 28th, right at 7pm server time, just in time to catch the message "120 seconds until server shutdown." There was no warning, no announcement. The server just went down and that was it. A few hours later a message did appear on the cubizone website saying something on the order of "sorry to terminate our server on such short notice."

Aww, RIP to all my characters, I'll miss my Jezzypoo the most of all cry2bear crybear The End of the World 163471 The End of the World 513645
That's pretty awful they'd shut it down with so little warning!!!
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Brainrot Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Jezebel~ wrote:Aww, RIP to all my characters, I'll miss my Jezzypoo the most of all cry2bear crybear The End of the World 163471 The End of the World 513645

Not all hope is lost, at least for the characters. Garena keeps telling us that we will be able to get back at least our character identities once they get the English language server up. It'll be a different server, but they say they'll accept our chars. Scheduling is uncertain, somewhere on the order of another 1 to 6 weeks from what I hear.

Lately I had been spending more time on OffCenter, but I miss my furry tiger most of all my chars. Even more though, I miss the people.
Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Brainrot wrote:
Jezebel~ wrote:Aww, RIP to all my characters, I'll miss my Jezzypoo the most of all cry2bear crybear The End of the World 163471 The End of the World 513645

Not all hope is lost, at least for the characters. Garena keeps telling us that we will be able to get back at least our character identities once they get the English language server up. It'll be a different server, but they say they'll accept our chars. Scheduling is uncertain, somewhere on the order of another 1 to 6 weeks from what I hear.

Lately I had been spending more time on OffCenter, but I miss my furry tiger most of all my chars. Even more though, I miss the people.
Character-wise it really won't matter for me, since I wasn't playing any more anyway. But I spent a lot of time and effort on my ep and wf (and even my wb for quite a while) so it's sad to see them go.... even if some form of them is around on a new server it wouldn't be the same even if I did log them again.

I know what you mean, the people were what I loved the most about this game. Never really having been a gamer before PW - never in a million years would I have thought some "silly game" would matter to me! Makes me all misty just thinking about it cry2bear chucklebear But I have a lot of fond memories of the people I met and the fun things we did together. If not for all the cool people I met I can guarantee I'd never have gotten addicted to this silly game (and spent a good amount of money on it... you're welcome, Cubizone bearlaugh ) - the game was nothing compared to all the amazing people I met. So much fun to get to spend time with people of all ages and ethnicities laughing and playing together, sharing some life struggles & celebrations... good times.
*hugs all around* flowersbear heartbear

It's funny how you can become close to people through a game like this, with people that if you met in person you'd probably never connect with, let alone even talk to in some cases. Goes to show you how people can find connections with others without it being all about age/looks/gender/etc. I realize that through a game you don't necessarily see the real person (we all hide behind our keyboards and our uber-talented characters The End of the World 589893 ) but in my opinion, you do get the true essence of another person when you spend enough time playing and talking together.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 am

Just had to post this:

Oh! Right after posting that one I thought of this OLLLDDDDDDD song (way before my time but I think my mom listened to it when I was little, she had a ton of old records she used to play):

Edit: Well, I guess it wasn't exactly "before" my time, I just looked it up and I guess that song was released the same year I was born. But still, it's an old song The End of the World 992839
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 am

It took 3 years ans now we know jezs age
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:10 am

Baalorn wrote:It took 3 years ans now we know jezs age

You're kidding, right? My age has been here on the forums for a long time, all you had to to was look at it chucklebear
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 am

Jezebel~ wrote:
Baalorn wrote:It took 3 years ans now we know jezs age

You're kidding, right? My age has been here on the forums for a long time, all you had to to was look at it chucklebear

avoidbear
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brainrot Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Vbear Excellent song choices, Jez! Thanks for those posts. bpleased tksbear
They're so appropriate for the situation.
Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down