TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?

4 posters

Go down

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  Empty Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?

Post  Otheleo Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:42 am

Sup guys! Anyone miss me? Shocked

well, i'm surprised i even found this forum to begin with! it's surprising the things you can do when you're bored lol

so, what have you guys been up to since uh... *looks at last time logged in* 2010? still play perfect world?

Otheleo

Back to top Go down

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  Empty Re: Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?

Post  Jezebel~ Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:22 am

Otheleo wrote:Sup guys! Anyone miss me? Shocked

well, i'm surprised i even found this forum to begin with! it's surprising the things you can do when you're bored lol

so, what have you guys been up to since uh... *looks at last time logged in* 2010? still play perfect world?

Hey Oth!! Well, they shut down our server, so.... nobody's playing it any more! Read the "end of the world" thread scrolling by on the left.

How are you and what have you been up to?
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  Empty Re: Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?

Post  Brainrot Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 am

Hi Otheleo, Jez, everybody byebear smilebear

Still waiting for Garena to get our server going again. They keep saying they will. I'm hoping to see all of you there when they do.

btw, Happy Alberta Day everybody!

Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:00 am

Hi Brain!! I don't think I'll be playing on the new server, but I'm curious to see if the characters will be moved over. If they are I might just log (assuming I can) just to see if & how mine were transferred.

Any ETA on when the new server will be up?

I was just going through photobucket tonight & deleted a bunch of screenshots I took over the years, I kept a few but most are just fond memories now Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  170238
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Brainrot Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Garena just keeps saying, "We're working on it." The only promise they've made is that they will actually do it, but no clue as to when.

Many of the email accounts I used to create my PW accounts no longer exist. I'm worried that I might not be able to move my characters to Garena sadbear

I always thought it was an odd policy to be able to have only one PW account per email account. You'd think that the server companies would want people to have as many accounts as they could support. At least I'd think that. faintbear
Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Brainrot Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:02 am

Jezebel~ wrote:I was just going through photobucket tonight & deleted a bunch of screenshots I took over the years, I kept a few but most are just fond memories now Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  170238

Post a few if you haven't already. Just about everything I ever put into photobucket I have also put here. In fact, I started using photobucket just so I could post here. And there are certainly a lot of fond memories associated with those pics. sunny

Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

These are mostly all I kept, just a few random pics of some fun... in reverse order from most recent to oldest.

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2011-05-2319-52-24-1

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2010-01-2619-21-48-1
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2010-01-2619-22-21

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2010-01-2422-31-06

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2010-01-2422-36-56

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2010-01-2423-48-47

Fun in GV:
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2010-01-0114-55-37

Exploring heaven world:
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2009-03-0419-45-22

My fb89:
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2009-03-0221-23-06
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2009-03-0221-23-32

One of my first HH's:
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2008-09-2902-37-34
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Brainrot Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:37 am

You have some nice ones there. Very Happy

For the number of screen shots I actually took, I'm surprised to see how few of them I put on photobucket. Just the same, there a few of them:

Alone in ADC. I seemed to be the first player back on the server after maint one day. It was 2-3 minutes before I saw anybody else. That felt weird.
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2011-05-0323-27-34

Big tiger.
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  BigTiger-1

Fun in hell. We had already defeated the boss, so Baal says, "Hit it again." What was I thinking?
I think that's LunaStars bobbing near the surface.
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  FunInHell

Meeting Grisliness Ogreish in CV for the first time.
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2010-08-1719-10-11

Gules-Scales visits ADC West. OffCenter is out cold in the foreground.
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  GulesJoinsPKWestGate

Group photo in Frost Walk
Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  2009-03-1708-01-35
Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:51 am

Hey!! thats me killing Gules Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  834464 Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  834464 Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  834464

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:53 am

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  95444 no pictures of me Jez? i'm very dissapointed!! Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  95444

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:02 am

Sorry Cloud.... I actually deleted almost all of my old pictures and I'm not sure if I had any of you before!
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 am

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  790548 you deleted the pics of me huh?

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 am

Cloud wrote: Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  790548 you deleted the pics of me huh?

I.... don't think I ever took any of you, silly
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:52 am

Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  319488 you had them and deleted them, admit it meanie Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?  510981

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am

No, I'm 99.9% sure I never actually had any with you in them. I'm not sure why, that's just how it turned out. I'm not that mean!
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum