TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world!

+3
Baalorn
Jezebel~
Camkut
7 posters

Go down

My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! Empty My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world!

Post  Camkut Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:23 am

First off machine gun toting monkeys....enough said pale

[img]My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! 46934910[/img]

Lets not forget the lurking terrorist wolves in our back seats o.0

[img]My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! Demoti10[/img]

As you read this they are already in training! 0.0

[img]My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! Kbsxs10[/img]

Cats brandishing swords! Watch out cause he will Kung Fu your ass!

[img]My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! S9zjo10[/img]

To top it off when you are not looking they are practicing walking on two legs.

I see you need more proof!

You seen them ride horses ladies and gentlemen, now behold more weaponry skillz!

...and now for the most devastating weapon of them all....we were able to obtain this top secret footage. Please this may be disturbing. Ask all children to leave the room....

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Beware the rise of animals. Lock your doors and have a good night! chucklebear

We have breaking news!...All Hail your new leader THE HYPNOTOAD!

Last edited by Camkut on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Camkut
Camkut

Back to top Go down

My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! Empty Re: My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world!

Post  Jezebel~ Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:27 am

hahahahaha
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world! Empty Re: My expose on animals and how they are getting ready to take over the world!

Post  Baalorn Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:46 am

we need a weapon to counteract these mad animals....
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  pkker Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:14 am

Aight! Ill take the cats, Ball will fight the Ninja Bear and Cam tries to find something to counter the cows!
pkker
pkker

Back to top Go down

Post  Brainrot Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 am

What a Face That's hilarious!
Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:50 am

pkker wrote:Aight! Ill take the cats, Ball will fight the Ninja Bear and Cam tries to find something to counter the cows!

lol ofc you take the cats....

damn it cam I'm doing your work >>
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Camkut Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 am

Hey I have to fight the damn wicked cows Laughing
Camkut
Camkut

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 am

Camkut wrote:Hey I have to fight the damn wicked cows Laughing

i ment ur job as perv Razz
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 am

Woooooooo.....
Cows..... cyclops
Reminds me of the secret cow level in D2...
So much fun...
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillix Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:20 pm

hahahahahaha thats awesum cam xD
Lillix
Lillix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down