TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
NEW 3-X             EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
NEW 3-X             EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
NEW 3-X             EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
NEW 3-X             EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
NEW 3-X             EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
NEW 3-X             EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
NEW 3-X             EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
NEW 3-X             EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
NEW 3-X             EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NEW 3-X

3 posters

Go down

NEW 3-X             Empty NEW 3-X

Post  Baalorn Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:12 am

Last edited by Baalorn on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

NEW 3-X             Empty New 3-1 info.

Post  Jezebel~ Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 am

Copied and pasted from official forums so you can just read it here:

So since bosses will be changed soon, here's a guide for one of the harder ones. Feel free to ask about changes to Charie/Iron/Mystrealm too though. Also, please note down the sayings later so I can change them in this guide.

~~~~~

This guide is written with people 8x/9x with average refines in mind. You can obviously change this as you like if you find you don't need a second EP or two tanks or whatever.

~~~

ATTACKS

1. Extreme Poison (Soul Destroyer on MY, if I'm not mistaken?) ~ Exactly like the the genie skill. This is an amp and is casted on whomever has aggro at that moment. This is where the 14k hits are coming from, guys. THIS MUST BE PURIFIED ASAP. If your EPs cannot manage that, there is something wrong. He says "Ignorant mortals! You're just killing yourselves." when he uses this.

2. AOE sharptooth ~ Sharptooth. EPs need to puri this off of the tanks ASAP. He says "Only death can enlighten you with the truth of life." when he uses this.

3. AOE seal/debuff ~ THIS CAN CANCEL BLUE BALL. Seal is random like sleep boss in FC, but he usually does get the EPs. Get WR, WB, and the EP's pdef/mdef/magatk buff back up as soon as possible. He says "Soon, you will be one of us." when he uses this.

4. AOE phys break/damage ~ THIS CAN CANCEL BLUE BALL. Puri off of tanks ASAP. This can be canceled. He says "Anyone who dares to challenge the might of the heaven, dies!" when he uses this.

5. Random stun/random aggro ~ This seems to randomly hit one of the DDs, WF pets included. He says "You are meddling with the fury of the stars." when he uses this.

PARTY SET-UP

IMPORTANT: If you do not have at least 4.5k HP buffed, do not try this. You will most likely die.

You will need two competent EPs. Do not argue with me, people. You will need two competent EPs so don't just pull some random hobo off the streets, okay? He probably has fleas and STDs anyway.

It is also recommended to bring two tanks if you're in the 8x/9x range. WB and ER will do.

Last two spots are up to you. I prefer either a WF for vig switch/amp, a sin for bloodpaint, or an EA for sharptooth.

P.S. EPs should bring res scrolls. A genie with Absolute Territory and Spiritualism Explodes (if you're one of the EPs) is also very good here. Phys defense hieros should be used as well if your party is having problems surviving the AOE phys break/damage.

SO HOW DO I KILL THIS POS?

First and foremost...it's recommended that you do not kill time boss over there before you do Behe. This is so you can hit him and use his buffs. If you did kill him though, lure Behe out of the room into the hallway. This is in case something goes wrong and you need to res.

Now, at the start, one EP needs to blue ball. Everyone MUST be in blue ball range. If BB is canceled, the other EP needs to put it up ASAP and the first EP takes over healing/purifying/buffing. If you are out of bb range, it is no one's fault but your own if you die. If you have two tanks, they should aggro ping-pong. By that, I mean one should aggro then the other aggro and repeat.

After his HP goes down a bit, he'll start randomly using the attacks in the above attack section. He has a fondness for extreme poison though. EP not BBing needs to purify immediately or tanks can die very fast. This is also where the ping-pong comes in. For example, if the WR gets this on him, WB can bite the aggro back to give EP extra time to puri.

Beware of his AOE seal/debuff and his AOE phys break/damage. It cancels blue ball. Also, if BB is not up when he uses his AOE phys break/damage, everyone can very easily die. Keep BB up at all costs. Yes, foxies. That means you should be chi switching to the EPs here. Not the tanks.

And if you can do all that, then you should really not have a problem with killing Behe.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

NEW 3-X             Empty New 3-x general info.

Post  Jezebel~ Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:22 am

Copied and pasted from official forums:

3-2/3-3 changes to Behe are same as above except instead of the AOE phys break/damage, it's replaced by his normal AOE stun + random aggro. I can solo heal there pretty easily without BB. Just need to spam Plume Shell just in case.

3-1/3-2/3-3 Iron ~ Safest to tank with EA from balcony with EP on the first floor. Has AOE stun+AOE sharptooth, directional AOE mana drain/AOE accuracy debuff, random aggro, and worst of all, a 5aps attack. Just move away from him once he starts 5apsing. Also, he still has his normal stuff in 3-2/3-3.

3-2/3-3 Charie ~ Safest to tank with EA from balcony with EP off to the side. Has his normal stuff + random seal, random nasty Occult Ice, and a nasty magic AOE.

3-2/3-3 Mystrealm ~ [Removed] HELL. Seriously...just 5aps it to death with BB up. He will random aggro a lot with 15k hits. Keep a second EP for ressing purposes only. Do NOT let them engage the boss via BB.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

NEW 3-X             Empty Re: NEW 3-X

Post  Jezebel~ Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Yesterday we did 3-1 all except for Iron Cloud (if I understand the above post, he also changed in 3-1). Behe in 3-1 SUCKS now. We had Dawg on WB, Trish on WF, Cloud on EA and WR, and Brain on his WR first, then later he switched to WB also, and I was on EP. We died at least 3 times, then Ty came on so we dragged him in with us and Cloud stayed just on WR. With 2 ep's we were able to have one bb (whoever is on bb can't afk because boss will interrupt bb) and the other puri, rebuff (behe debuffs now) help with heals, and res if needed (with 2 ep's I don't think anyone died but I don't remember since we died so much on this boss. What a pain in the BUTT this boss is now. Before, one EP could bb and walk away or could do regular heals, behe was easy before, just took a little while. No more.
NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981 NEW 3-X             510981
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Nhaiara Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:32 pm

wow... all that just for 3-1 Behe... no wonder why 3-x gold mats are back to 100+ mil now...
I wish I could have been there... Soon I promise Razz
Nhaiara
Nhaiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm

bump
and link in op updated if you like annoying jez by using it bearlaugh
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down