TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Territorial War (TW) stuff :3

5 posters

Go down

Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 Empty Territorial War (TW) stuff :3

Post  Jazzey Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:44 am

What is it?

- Territorial War, also abbreviated as TW, is a war for guilds held once a week.
The main goal is to conquer the areas on the map, can be found by pressing the Kingdom Map button when viewing the map (Hotkey M).

What are the benefits of owning a territory?

- When a guild have successfully conquered a territory it will recieve a sum of money weekly. 10 million gold per normal territory delivered to the Guild Master every week. You also get your guild's name on the map below the region's name.

- The guild members can also teleport directly to that area for free using the town portal spell (which has a cooldown of 1hr). Enter Kingdom Map and click one of your guild's territories.

- The governor of that area also has a few services. Sells pots, including level 70-90 pots depending on territory, sells revive scrolls and a special firework of that territory. Can produce certain pharmacist herbs. Has a cure service for players and you can use it to refine weapons and other equipment.

What kind of territories are there?

- There are three different kinds of territories, level 1, 2 and 3 territories.

- Level 3 territories which are normal areas in the map. Give 10 million gold a week, and there are 38 of theese.

- Level 2 territories are cities which are really hard to get. To conquer theese you need to already own a level 3 territory next to it. Gives 20 million a week, exists four of theese which are City of Feathers, City of Ethersword, City of Vanished and Dream Searching Port.

- Level 1 territories are the hardest to get. To conquer them you need to have at least 3 territories and one territory directly next to it. Gives 30 million per week and there are only two of them, Ancient Dragon City and Thousand Stream City. One guild can only hold one of the two.

How do you choose to attack a territory?

- Tender for territorial war is once a week. There the Guild Master place a bid on what territory the guild shall attack.

- Minimum bid is 500,000 gold and maximum is 200,000,000 gold. Guilds can be outbidded by other guilds.

The bidding time starts on Wednesdays at 19.00 and ends at 19.00 on thursday.

- However on the lands that have a bid made the last minute before ending time will have a 20 minute extended bidding time. If any bids are made in the last minute of the extended time, another 20 minutes are added. Extended tender time ends at 19.40 on thursday.

- Bidding is made from Territorial War Administrator or via any Teleporter. Current bidding status can be checked from those NPCs from any players during bidding time. After bidding it can be checked on Kingdom Map.

- Territorial War map over the lands as an example on how it looks with bids.

- Arrows indicate a guild attacking one of the nearby territories.
The curved arrows indicate a guild without territory is attacking.

- Information on a certain territory is shown if you hold the cursor over the territory.

Last edited by Jazzey on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jazzey
Jazzey

Back to top Go down

Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 Empty Re: Territorial War (TW) stuff :3

Post  Jazzey Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 am

There are teleportation pillars placed out on all lanes, talk to them and when you are back at the base you can teleport to them by stepping into the teleport zone at the spawn point in your base. Need to talk to them every time after you have died
When you die in TW (and that will happen a lot) and you click "back to nearby city" you are automatically returned to the respwan spot inside the guilds base camp at the TW.

- Vigor/Fury is empty upon entering the battleground. Loss of Vigor & Fury when entering TW is not so nice -_- , but there are pillars at various points inside the TW area, you can attack to build up your Vigor / Fury.
Potions can bring up Vigor and Fury too, but this might get somewhat expensive...
- The "Cuddling" action is not allowed in TW.
- Yes , you CAN fly during TW , and flying pets are also allowed. Very Happy
- Any player quitting the guild while in TW will be instantly ejected from the battleground and returned to the “Teleporter” which was used to enter the TW. You also have to be in the guild for at least 100 hours prior to TW to participate.

-Guild Members will not be able to attack members of the same Guild (thank god xD)
- Characters will not turn red by killing other players.
-Characters will not drop any items or suffer experience loss from dying or reviving.
-Characters enter a 30 second “Frozen State” (i.e. sealed) directly after reviving or entering a battlefield.
-Characters in Frozen State have all their skills and actions disabled, except for movement. & can still be attacked by opposing players.

The Territorial War Battlefield Map is a battlefield with the offense and defense Clan Bases situated at diagonally opposite corners.

Each base is surrounded by an Outer Wall with 3 gates, with each gate flanked by 2 Arrow towers. Inside the Outer Wall is the Central Building surrounded by 4 Arrow Towers. And behind the Central Building is the Revival Point, flanked by 2 Guard Towers, the Transfer Field, and the Battlefield NPC.

Both bases are connected by 3 roads at their gates, the East, West, and Center Road. There is 1 Arrow Tower per Clan situated along the East and West Roads, and 2 Arrow Tower per Clan along the Center Road. Catapults can only travel inside the Outer Wall of a base, and along these roads.

When viewing the Battlefield Map, Players will be able to see the positions of all ally Players and Catapults, but not the positions of enemy Players and Catapults.

Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 Pwmountursopolarao3

just thought i'd stick a few things on here about TW ^^
if there's already another topic like this , i apologize , i didn't see it >.<

The Central Building

The main objective for both guilds is to defend or destroy, this structure is what the Territorial War all boils down to. The Central Building can be damaged by only Players and Catapults, with Catapults being the better options as they deal significantly more damage.

Central Building Attributes

* 12,000,000 Health Points
* 100,000 Physical Defense
* 100,000 Magical Defense
* Regenerates. Can regenerate full health in 2 hours.

The Arrow Towers

General Arrow Tower

* 100,000 Build Cost with a 30 second Building Time
* 5,000,000 Health Points
* 100,000 Physical Defense
* 100,000 Magical Defense
* Regenerates. Can regenerate full health in 20 minutes.

Fast Tower

* 35 meter range of aggression
* 30 meter range of fire
* Damage = Target Character Level x 10
* 1.5 second Attack Speed
* Single Target Damage

Stun Tower Attributes

* 30 meter range of fire
* 6.0 second Attack Speed
* Damages all Characters in a 5 meter radius around the target
* Stuns targets for 4 seconds

Explosive Tower Attributes

* 30 meter range of fire
* 6.0 second Attack Speed
* Damages all Characters in a 5 meter radius around the target

It is also important to keep in mind that during the 30 second building time of any Arrow Tower, it has only 100,000 Health Points and 0 Defense, making it more vulnerable to being destroyed.

The Catapult

* 30 meter range of aggression
* 30 meter range of fire
* 100,000 damage
* 3 second Attack Speed
* Priority of Attack: Arrow Tower, Transfer Column, Central Building
* Priority of Attack between equal Targets: Nearest Target

Catapults are the main offensive weapons used in the Battlefield Map and can be found behind the Central Building, in front of the Revival Point. This location also serves as their starting point. They fire automatically at any target in their range, but only attack Arrow Towers, Transfer Columns, and the Central Building, and nothing else.

The Transfer Field and Columns

Transfer Fields and Columns are used as a quick means of transportation between Clan Bases and Arrow Tower Positions along the 3 Roads. The Transfer Field is located inside the Clan Base, directly in front of the Revival Point, while 4 Transfer Columns are located beside each Arrow Tower Position located along the 3 Roads in the Battlefield Map.

Last edited by Jazzey on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jazzey
Jazzey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzey Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:26 am

& now for a brief (hopefully) description about the roles of each class during TW geek

Warriors (WR) - Gotta STUN them all ! cheers
stun the EPs , the EAs , the WFs , the Mgs (<-somehow that word reminds me of chemistry cyclops ). Leave the WRs & the Wbs to our lovely EAs & MGs to kill Smile
Out of Vigor ? No problem ! Vigor pots are your friend ; however , sometimes those get somewhat pricey *hugs moneybag* BUT , this simple coupon combo is enough for one free stun : Auric Shell Barrier- Phys Def Sutra- Mdef Sutra - Auric Shell Barrier , and takes less than 10 seconds to cast . Cheers !
If you think you're buff enough , throw in a dragon (Heavenly Flamedragon , or something like that) or two to amplify dmg .

Magicians , Mage (MG) - Gotta KILL them all ! cheers
WRs & WBs are your targets , have fun with them Very Happy Catapults first , seal the WRs . Blasting Point is your friend Smile

Elf Priests (EP) - Gotta HEAL . RESS , & BUFF them all ! (just not on the other guild Rolling Eyes )
You see any unbuffed people , buff them. You see any dead people , ress them . You see anyone on eminent (<- i think i spelled that right) death , ress them . Debuff (i.e. Sleep or Paralyze) the catapilliars opposing catapullers . & Plume Barrier is your friend Smile Dont attack unless you see someone that's 0.0001% away from death ; you are a support character , there are better uses for your skills.

Elf Archers (EA) - Gotta KILL them all ! cheers
EPs are always first to die , they buff everyone , heal everyone , ress everyone - pretend they're those pesky mosquitos that never leave you alone & shank them with your newspaper bow . If they're dead , aim for the catapullers . Use your magic attacks , stun them , aoe , as WBs have low m.def .

Werefox (WF) - Gotta AMPLIFY & DEBUFF them all ! cheers
Stay on fox form , debuff and amplify the catas . Keep your pet in defense mode , they wont be of much use here . However , if you have a phoenix & the catas are already debuffed & amplified , kill the EPs & the Eas Smile

Werebeast (WB) - LIVE cheers
If you're a catapuller , stay in tiger form , dont attack other players , just make your way towards the crystal / central building . Try to stay away from the opposing EAs & Mgs , they're out to get you . [left]
If you're not a cata , buff your team , and aim for the robes .

* If you see someone Arrow Bombard you , run AWAY from our guild . You really dont want to kill them too .
* Follow your team , the Assist In Attack button should be somewhere on your hotkeys .
* STAY TOGETHER . Dont run off by yourself . Use the buddy system so you dont get raped in the deep , dark woods of enemy territory Very Happy
* If you absolutely have to leave for work , class , or whatever other reason , let your team leader know . Simple manners , dont just leave without a word No
* Try to get ready with your team about 1 hour before the TW actually starts . Stock up on pots , hiero , whatever you need . Those defense/attack packs from our old departed Sign-In Daily are helpful as well , if you have any left .
Jazzey
Jazzey

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim_Reaper1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:58 am

i have done tw before! i was a lvl 28ish mage..it was fun! the other team got into our starting base almsot right away, and i was the main target they killed first! i think my team killed like 5 of them..we lost big time..it was fun...
Grim_Reaper1
Grim_Reaper1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 am

Just one point from little me...

Idea DON'T HIT THE CATA! Idea
Press "Alt" and hit the Cata DRIVER instead

That's all

Oh and if you're a phy damage character, don't attack the Driver also... WB can Dark Turtle thingy after collecting all that rage points. Idea
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSeph Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Well i guess ima start first with a list of items that i personally recommend anyone to use in territory war.

Pharmacy Pills all of which can be made with pharmacy skill.
Vigor Pills ex. Deity Black Tea They give instant vigor at times when you may need like one more bar to pull off that burst or skill. Good for any class in TW highly recommend them in their usage in times you need vigor but have no time to gather it.
Damage Reduce Pills ex. Lithic-Tortlen Elixir They reduce damage you take for a set amount of time greatly honestly enough said? xD Every class can use these wonderfully.
Defense Pills ex. Starlight Talismanic Dew They massively increase your defense for a while. I dont really use these much but they are useful after dieing and being unbuffed, if your buffed use the damage reduce pills.
Absorb Pills ex. Heaven Deity Protection Dew They absorb a small amount of damage. I say use these ONLY if you cant find damage reduce pills.
Free Movement Pills ex. Powder of Unbound Limit These are great for getting into the enemy base since they block any movement disabling statuses like sleep and stun. I'd say these are great for catapult pullers to get inside the enemy base.
HP and MP Healing Pills ex. Samsara's Grail They instantly restore large amounts of hp and mp. These are good for emergencies when your hp hierogram is on cooldown and if your close to death.
Invulnerability Pills ex. Bolus of Guardian Deity Possess They make you invincible for a set amount of time. Enough said? xD They are rather expensive to buy so you dont NEED them but they are amzingly effective at times.

Hierograms all of which can be made with pharmacy skill. They are made from fuel crystals which are made from disassembling equipment. You can even buy little weapons from npc's and break them to make the fuel for hierograms Razz.
PATK-Up Hierograms increase the damage of your physical attacks by a bit WR, WB, and EA's should have these equipped to give an extra power boost to their attacks.
MATK-Up Hierograms increase the damage of your magical attacks. WF, MG, and EP should have these equipped for more power.
PDEF Hierograms decreases the damage you take from a single physical hit greatly. You have to use each hierogram one at a time so it can be tedious but they do save you from a few hits.
MDEF Hierograms decreases the damage you take from a single magical attack. Same as above Razz

I Personally use all of these types of items in TW and they all help me greatly with survival and defeating my foe whether its one on one or group against group each of these have saved me in combat at some point. Just make sure to make plenty Razz. Thats all i have to say to prepare for TW.

SirSeph

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim_Reaper1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:46 pm

hi seph!!!!!! its me Grim_Bow!!!!! jinx's friend xD welcome to the guild! (i guess? xD)
Grim_Reaper1
Grim_Reaper1

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSeph Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:51 pm

lol I'll be on the Archer Peccavi for the TW. Razz

SirSeph

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSeph Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Alright well i made a team list out of everyone who had a "TW" title in the guild menu.

Scout team: Will meet at 8 on the map shown earlier in the thread to buff eachother then proceed to roam around and look for enemies. When one is spotted report directly to Peccavi in pm so i can deal with problems before they become problems.
XMiharuX
NekoMin

Cata Team: Will start off meeting at spot number 7 to buff and get ready and then after that when the party is k.o.ed i will designate another lane. Run along the path stay close and keep eachother alive. You are the battering ram of the guild you must destroy enemy towers along your path. And then eventually reach their base once the towers are out of the way GO GO GO for their crystal!
LeonhearT
Brainrot
Jezebel~
Cloudw23
Saotomi
ChaosWB29

Base Defense Team: This is the team that will always be in the home base to defend our own crystal from enemies.
Peccavi
tony_roma
~keikeo~
Baalorn
LiLLY

Cata Support Team: Stay with the catapult team to help them do their thing.
Ch1ckyPOO
Meldira
Nhaiara
Orosar
lyana6
AnkoHime

Offensive Team: Meet and buff at 8 and then KILL KILL KILL! If you find an enemy exterminate them.
Team 1:
check_yes
sky_blade
badgulz
Tequi|a
Godgambit
juliozeta

Team 2
Areen
TYKKL
ParamorE

Any incomplete teams try and fill your teams with anyone who can come.

When your teams are made and accounted for every team pick a leader(except scout team since i want you both reporting to me) who will directly report to me and i will relay our next moves. I want everyone to meet at about a half hour before the tw begins at Mirror Lake.

SirSeph

Back to top Go down

Territorial War (TW) stuff :3 Empty All job duty at TW

Post  loveayu Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 pm

1)EP---EP main job at war is ress cart WB/EP,sleep strong enemy and buff all ppl in war when they been debuff by enemy wf.and try to survive in war with barrier and lvl79skill.
2)EA---EA main job is kill all EPs and WFs,when time need also can open zhen.
3)WB---WB main job is help pull Cata,some non cata WB also can help tank in war.and dun forget ur team members always nid WB hp buff.
4)WR---WR main job is "open road" by using AOE stun for cart team.tat why call "suicide job".so remember use wudi or immune skill when do aoe stun.And dun forget ur team also nid ur WR p def buff.WR also can help dragon if hv enough fury.
5)MG---MG main job is kill heavy/light armor ppls in war,with WR dragon ,MG aoe ulti skill can do alot dmg.MG normally defense is good when full buff,when once been debuff by wfs,mg is weak.
6)WF---WF main job is debuff high refine enemy in war,help kill DD and EPs.if hv enough fury can help AOE Ulti seal on enemys.Defense team Wfs always must remember kill EPs and debuff cata team wb.try break their armor with lvl79 skill.
P/S:Normally in war,we dun kill WBs,unless they are cata WB.cause kill wb is only waste our times,wb hv alot skill can tank.we should focus on EPs-->wfs--->DD or WR.All attack team hv to stay infront of cata to help "open road".dun fight without cata,cause its only waste time,unless we are defense for enemy cata.
My english no so good,wish u all can understand^_^,any addional or comment are welcome to post,its only my small opinion for war,happy gaming~
loveayu
loveayu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down