TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
EP=Elf Priest!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
EP=Elf Priest!! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
EP=Elf Priest!! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
EP=Elf Priest!! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
EP=Elf Priest!! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
EP=Elf Priest!! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
EP=Elf Priest!! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
EP=Elf Priest!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
EP=Elf Priest!! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

EP=Elf Priest!!

5 posters

Go down

EP=Elf Priest!! Empty EP=Elf Priest!!

Post  Codium Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:00 am

How to use one correctly!! Very Happy

Number one always run around naked in a group of ladies!! For some odd reason they seem to heal faster and cheer up!! Make sure you max that heal for best results Wink This is called Sapience Pour!! its a stiff beam of light that heals in one SHOT..(trying not to laugh)

Number Two: You will want to max your bedtime spells...Better for you to score that night...She says she isnt tired.. you can make you her tired!! Ladies same goes for you...the man not feeling it..just give him some sleep medicine^^

Now when your in a party of members..somtimes they all need to be healed..well max the chromatic heal..It is amazing what a preist can do on his spare time..PS you need to have your pants off to complete this spell correctly..otherwise youll be taking your drawers off anyways cuz there soaking wet!! Razz

Somtimes youll get chicks or guys that have been infected with what i call NMSTDTCKOT...for long (nasty mobs sexual transmitted disease that can kill over time) Youll def want to max your purity Spell..that spell makes your Sex life clean and wonderful!! Trust me i have had to clean up a few :grillz:

Whisht heart: max this one for if you want to steal your lovers heart for good...you better be a special man/woman this one you give off mutiple shots and it builds up..soo the pressure keeps on riseing and the love machine keeps on driving!! well anyways max this one also!!

Now overview: Heals to max: Whisht Heart, Chromatic Heal, Sapience Pour, O and River of Rejuvination!! that one i wont tell ya about its quite the Woman getter :bling: Purity is hell of a cleaner..max that over time as well ^^

I will edit and tell ay on attacks later on..Hope you EP learn a good lesson today :farts:
Codium
Codium

http://www.myspace.com/123_wadester

Back to top Go down

EP=Elf Priest!! Empty Re: EP=Elf Priest!!

Post  1king666 Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 pm

I think any EP's that would be reading this already have all those things maxed out... watch their pants... you could learn a thing or two from them... Especially Raja ... every half an hour she gets tired and takes a dirt nap and everyone can see up her skirt EP=Elf Priest!! 008
1king666
1king666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Codium wrote:How to use one correctly!! Very Happy

Number Two: You will want to max your bedtime spells...Better for you to score that night...She says she isnt tired.. you can make you her tired!! Ladies same goes for you...the man not feeling it..just give him some sleep medicine^^

I don't get it... Why need to Max out Sleep?
I dont' see any Ep using Sleep and it doesn't work on Bosses... So why learn sleep?
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Tequila wrote:
Codium wrote:How to use one correctly!! Very Happy

I don't get it... Why need to Max out Sleep?
I dont' see any Ep using Sleep and it doesn't work on Bosses... So why learn sleep?

Sleep works on mobs - also the elite mobs in chrono (the ones people call bosses like blackhole are really elite mobs), and of course it works in pvp. Maxing it just makes it last longer and unless you spend a lot of time in pvp, it can wait until other skills are maxed, but I would advise maxing it then. When I first went into heaven at 89 I was doing a lot of farming because there are some cool things in there that aren't in other places on the map, and there are a bunch of stupid mobs near everything you want to farm. If there's just one mob in your way, you can sleep him and dig and fly away before he wakes up Wink
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:32 am

Oooooo okok.... Cause I never understood Sleep... cause it only works if people are not attacking them right? If they get attacked then they wake up and kill your ass... so... seemed a little pointless to me other then for escaping....
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 am

Tequila wrote:Oooooo okok.... Cause I never understood Sleep... cause it only works if people are not attacking them right? If they get attacked then they wake up and kill your ass... so... seemed a little pointless to me other then for escaping....
sleep effect: u cant do anything until ur hit
stun: u cant do anything until the effect wears off
seal effect: u cant cast anything but u can run around
paralyze: u cant run around but u can use anything ranged

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:29 am

well also for paralize if a target is in melee range you can hit it still
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 am

baalorn wrote:well also for paralize if a target is in melee range you can hit it still
oh yes, my apologies. was thinking in my case as an ep where i do not typically fight close quarters, ty for ur correction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum