TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
EA build EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
EA build EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
EA build EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
EA build EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
EA build EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
EA build EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
EA build EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
EA build EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
EA build EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

EA build

+3
Camkut
Grim_Reaper1
Nhaiara
7 posters

Go down

EA build Empty EA build

Post  Nhaiara Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Hello all...

Here some few ideas for an EA build.

Ppl will say there are mainly 2 ways... the hybrid and pure agi one. Well... I can say I tried both Razz

My EA was built hybrid till lvl 70... I used to add 2 con 2 agi 1str... as always, str only enough to carry eq and weapon. This way, i ended up with around 65 con at lvl 70 (almost 3.8k hp). I had around 270 agi (I cant really remember exactly, sorry). It was a nice build, I didnt die often since I had a nice amount of hp. Oh, I also messed up when I first started and I had 15 int Razz
After lvl 70, I tried to look for a more "pure agi" build, so, in every lvl I added all to agi to pump it up... and if needed str. It went better, I increased my crits and phy attack.

But... I decided to change all at lvl 87 (or 88) when I restated my EA to an almost pure agi build... and I say almost because I ended up with 8 con, 3 int, 94 str and the rest to agi (around 365 I think). And Im really happy I did it... Phy attack is way much better, not to mention crit rate (which is 26% atm with HH90 green bow).
Of course, taking over 55 points in con reduced my hp dramatically since I went from 3.8k to 2.9k... but I didnt have any good eq or stones in it. Now im 90, with HH 90 set and all G8 HP stones and i reached 4.1k hp (and still 3 stones missing).

Regarding SS... Im all about HP ones since pure agi EAs lack of hp... but I must admit that phy def ones are also a nice choice. Personally... I would go HP stones in armor (allegret, leghs, boots and wrists), phy def stones in the cloak (and probably helmet, if u have a nice amount of sockets in the armor) and phy attack stones in the weapon. Accuracy stones in weapons are a waste (even though I did it with my lvl 88 xbow) for EAs since we already have high accuracy.

Well... that is my experience building my EA. Although I would recommend to talk to ppl that built a pure agi EA since lvl 1 (like Cloud for example) because I have no experience in that case, and no matter how much I love EAs, I dont think I will make a new one just to test... Very Happy

Cya all around!!! flower
Nhaiara
Nhaiara

Back to top Go down

EA build Empty Re: EA build

Post  Grim_Reaper1 Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Nhaiara wrote:My EA was built hybrid till lvl 70... I used to add 2 con 2 agi 1str... as always, str only enough to carry eq and weapon. This way, i ended up with around 65 con at lvl 70 (almost 3.8k hp).

i added con to grim..1 per lvl till he was 66..he has 68 con (idk exact. but i know it is under 70) so adding 2 con per lvl by lvl 70 you wont have 65..just pointing that out..
Grim_Reaper1
Grim_Reaper1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nhaiara Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Grim_Reaper1 wrote:i added con to grim..1 per lvl till he was 66..he has 68 con (idk exact. but i know it is under 70) so adding 2 con per lvl by lvl 70 you wont have 65..just pointing that out..

Shocked haiz lol... its is just as an example... I cant possibly remember how I added points... but its also possible that at some lvls I skipped adding con if I coudnt use a weapon or something... I think the maths are not important... I just tried to give an example about the way I build Nha Arrow

Cya all ⭐
Nhaiara
Nhaiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Camkut Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 am

Hey guys here is my EA Hybrid. I am very happy with my build. I have little trouble with mobs and bosses. Some trouble in PvP, but not much. I just need to balance out my eq a bit more. but over all I am happy with my build here is a snip of my stats
[img]EA build Ea_sta10[/img]
Camkut
Camkut

Back to top Go down

Post  pkker Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:11 pm

wow lot of con ^^
pkker
pkker

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:50 am

WOW... Level 95....
Shocked I play 2 years and only get to 84... Mad Arrrrrghhhhh....
I hate this game.
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Tequila wrote:WOW... Level 95....
Shocked I play 2 years and only get to 84... Mad Arrrrrghhhhh....
I hate this game.

No you don't, you love it and you love us Razz
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Camkut Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeah...happy with the con. The only thing I need to do is restat my int. It was cool at first to have it but in the higher lvls not recommended.
Camkut
Camkut

Back to top Go down

Post  pkker Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:06 pm

My WR got as much int as ur EA and it still helps at lvl 97 ... well atleast it helps me :p
pkker
pkker

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxyasha Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi all again! Archer is my main. And I prefer hybrid build. I tried to play pure agi but not so enjoyable. Always has a problem to find good WB for me. Sometimes was hard to be tet-a-tet with mobs or bosses^. Crits is tempting ofc, archers is crazy about crits, I can understand it. I have 23% on lvl100. But I have different buffs, pots, can increase it when I need, So I don`t worry about it much.
I`m not the richest player on server and can`t provide for myself stones gr9 and higher, refine +5 and higher at least now. So I prefer hibryd. I relly love it! Razz I can tank Belial (not the best for it yet, need some refine because changing eq now but anyway). On lvl 89 without EQ90 I was tanking Irlim in chrono and some bosses in hell. Wasn`t very easy, especially with boss - but I didn`t died. Even was close to it sometimes Laughing I`m not die after first couple hits, when taking agro and my damage not bad at all. When I will get full EQ99 it will be even better. Wink So I really in love of hibryd. Smile)) Everyone choose what he likes. Wink

Foxyasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxyasha Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 pm

My Agi is 310 now and it`s enough for me atm. Now after lvl 100 I can concentrate more on Agi. Smile
But I satisfied in total! Just dreaming to get good EQ now and refine) Stones 9 would be great also Smile

Foxyasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxyasha Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 pm

But I`m not so confident about my MG and WF builds. My WF still have 40+ stats in balance :m1:

Foxyasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 am

WF is easy...
Mg is Easy also...

WF, put enough for decent armour but does not need to be top of the line cause your pet is more important. rest put in Int for damage and Con for ,life. For me, I may be thinking of staying on with my HH 80 armour for sometime instead of getting HH90 since
1. I'm poor
2. The pet does most of the work and I just sit back and poke the mob with my magic stick.
3. You only need a good weapon... armour can come later... Still trying to get a CV wand but no idea what I need to do for it other then buy.

I tend to keep a ratio of MP: 2 HP so that when I intersoul switch, that balanced out quite nicely.

MG is also simple since all MG does is kill the other party as fast as possible (same as EA - both are glass cannons). So Int INt INt. Difference is Mg need decent armour cause there's no tanker pet for her.
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxyasha Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks Tequila. I was acting absolutely same way as You told me now. Intuition. lol
But really good to hear that I`m not alone who is doing that way.

Foxyasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:39 am

The chart will help me a lot.
I'm in the process of playing a Ninja.
So far I've been pure build but the HP is running out real fast against some same level mobs... so I better do some Con for HP soon...
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down