TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
Should i got light build wf? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
Should i got light build wf? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
Should i got light build wf? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
Should i got light build wf? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
Should i got light build wf? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
Should i got light build wf? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
Should i got light build wf? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
Should i got light build wf? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
Should i got light build wf? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Should i got light build wf?

+4
check_yes
Tazmaniak24_6
Jezebel~
Vaati
8 posters

Go down

Should i got light build wf? Empty Should i got light build wf?

Post  Vaati Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:38 am

I'm wondering if i should make my WF light instead of my con build. Right now i got like 100 con and 300 int and 45 str. I might pk latter on in game so wondering if light is better build. And what do i put stats into for light build. Any of you light wfs? Thanks

Vaati

Back to top Go down

Should i got light build wf? Empty Re: Should i got light build wf?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm a robe WF and so is kittie and we both dislike light armor. xD

With robes your pdef kinda sucks unless you can afford pdef stones.

With light armor, you have better pdef, but less con (since you have to put it into agi) and less int. So for light armor, you need str and agi, and everything else goes into int.
Lots of WF's go heavy at 90 but most stay with robes.
I've only met two light armor WF's, check_yes and NiaJade.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 pm

My wf is robe also, so I don't really know anything about light build wf's. There is info in the forums under another thread (I think it's called something like "builds builds builds" but can't remember for sure, I did a little poking around last night and saw it. It was a thread started by check_yes and had some suggestions for light.

Also in regard to pking later - kittie can kick almost anyone's butt with her wf so don't be so quick to assume a robe build isn't what you want.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaati Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:24 pm

ok thanks for the advice. My brother l1nk said i should go light for pdef. I plan on getting hh 90 robe gear almost all 3 soc and try to put g8 pdef ss. That should get me decent physical defense. I hope, if you think that will be enough then alright open to sugestions. Lol l1nk said i could go heavy and then i would never die haha. have so much pdef and be awesome XD

Vaati

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 am

Well with robe hh90 gear all 3soc with g8 pdef stones, you'd have more pdef then me lol.
I have about 3k unbuffed, with g8 stones, but my wrist and shoes are 2soc only.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazmaniak24_6 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Vaati wrote:ok thanks for the advice. My brother l1nk said i should go light for pdef. I plan on getting hh 90 robe gear almost all 3 soc and try to put g8 pdef ss. That should get me decent physical defense. I hope, if you think that will be enough then alright open to sugestions. Lol l1nk said i could go heavy and then i would never die haha. have so much pdef and be awesome XD

not 100% tru.. yes ull have rediculous pdef with heavy, but (same as WR or WB) u will be vulnerable to mg attacks--- MG, EP, and EA will become ur worst enemies. Mid armor is good armor i think, but NOT for MG classes. EP's, MG's and WF's with light armor need to use too many skill points on unneeded str and agi pulling directly from your attack power and mg def (Int), when it could be easily counteracted by con, hp stones, or something of that nature. i have 3 EP's on ko2 world that i've been testing. all of them lvl 100... one is robe with hp stones, one is light armor with hp stones, and one is robe with pdef stones. all of them are pure int builds (cause thats what im testing them for). the EP with the hp stones seems to be 100% better in pk and pve than any of the others. also hits harder and is nearly impervious to mg attacks. the high hp made up for the phys classes, giving me time to heal myself and counterattack. Just something to think about.

And Jez was right. Dont be so quick to think robe sux lol Duel kittie a few times in the arena, im lvl 99 and fairly equipped on my ea and i usually am lucky to get a shot off. Mad

Tazmaniak24_6

http://www.poetrypoem.com/tazmaniak246

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:10 am

Just came across this, Im a light armor and wouldnt have it any other way. love my build and can't imagine switching.
check_yes
check_yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm on Robe and so far It's been working well for me especially since I borrowed Jez's HH80 armour which has Seriously improved my survivability factor by at least 300%. I was on the Basic robe HH70 arnmour with no refine and SS and that was sad to say crap... I can see why Light armour would be nice for the Phy def but My Brother's got a EP with Light armour and its good that he has about 2k Phy def already at level 70 and decent amounts of Mg Def at about 5.5k.

His HP however is rotten at 1.4k which can be a little punnishing if you dont' concentrate on playing the game actively. Any Lag Spike will make you panic... or at least I panic.. which is why I don't use him all that much...

Also for WF, Assuming if you went Light Armour on the basis of 3 int, 1 Stg and 1 Agi, your Intersoul Switch which is a approx ratio of 2Hp:Mp does not balance out very well. At level 70, if HP is at 1.4k, and MP at 6k, you will only get about half the HP each time you Intersoul switch. That to me seems like a wasted use of the skill... The plus point is that you get about 2-3% more crits.

Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm

well to each their own. ive never had a problem but i also don't really follow the standard build points. but my HP and defenses are all workable and I have no problem in pvp or pve
check_yes
check_yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah I don't doubt that and I'm assuming you're real good with PvP since you're red.
Out of curiosity, mind sharing what your HP, Mp, Phy def and Mg def is?
Can Probably kick my ass anytime Sad

Oooo have you tried PvP against a WF with a Pheonix? and you're just using a Bee or a normal flying Mob? does that work? I hear that if you have a Pheonix, the other guy is pretty much dead if he/ she's a robe user.
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:48 am

I'm not red Sad
but anywho, yeah pretty much against a nix your screwed I kinda hold up for a little bit but its kinda a waste of heiro to try lol.
HP-4k
MP-5.5k
MG def-4.5k
Phys def-3k
mag. attk- 3.7-5k
phy attk is around 1.5k
and crit is 8%
check_yes
check_yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:54 am

HUH? Shocked
4k HP???!!!!!
Wow! That's so High!
That's even higher then me and I'm a robe user... Crying or Very sad I feel so inadequate now... pale Only thing I got higher is MP... and maybe Mg Def...

*Crawls into a hole*
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 pm

I can beat Sky (lvl 93 WR) in duels if i play the right skills. and I can pretty much own any mage. Eps are pretty easy too as long as they dont spam heal I almost took out a lvl 100 EP in BH the otehr day but she logged off or tele'd out cuz she was pissed lol. WB and other WF are the hardest but yeah I really do like light armor on wf. and my refines arent even that great right now...not going to waste the money till i get my 90s set. To each their own though, some people will swear by a mage armor wf...just not my choice thats all. To me it just seemed like you had to put more money into a mage armor to make it decent where as with the light you can still hold your own without spending crazy amounts of gold. Now if only I had a nix too LOL
check_yes
check_yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:59 pm

What a Face NIX! What a Face

How much is a Nix these days anyways?
Can it be used in HH's and FB's and CV and GV? If not its pretty much a PK pet right?

cyclops Nix Nix Nix cyclops
love NIX NIX NIX love
cyclops Nix Nix Nix cyclops
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Tequila wrote:
How much is a Nix these days anyways?

probly a few bil

Tequila wrote:
Can it be used in HH's and FB's and CV and GV? If not its pretty much a PK pet right?

just pk can't be used in dungeons

oh and on the topic of wf eq heavy eq is hilarious on them bearlaugh
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:40 am

yeah we priced it out like a year ago and it wouldve cost me like $2000-$3000 real life dollars....I said F THAT!
check_yes
check_yes

Back to top Go down

Post  pkker Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:17 am

srsly i dont think thats the price for it...^^
pkker
pkker

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 am

pretty damn close...
check_yes
check_yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm

BILLION!WTH!
That's not fair!
That's silly! I'm not going to spend a few thousand cubi! Should i got light build wf? Icon_evil
Frustrating monkey.... no wonder they PK so much with it....
To make the money back...
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  k1ttiefox Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:58 am

check_yes wrote:yeah we priced it out like a year ago and it wouldve cost me like $2000-$3000 real life dollars....I said F THAT!
when i bought mine it was less than $400 actually and it was about a year and a half ago ^^
k1ttiefox
k1ttiefox

Back to top Go down

Post  k1ttiefox Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:05 am

and as far as the topic goes i think to each their own but light armor doesnt mean better phys def always . it rly depends on how u build ur armor and such also . the downfall to light armor and heavy armor on wf is that u have to use so many points on agi and str that ur atk is greatly reduced. if u are looking for phys def u can always use phys def stones in ur armor and phys def accessories. my wf is robe and here are its stats unbuffed at lvl 91:

HP 5067
MP 6920
PHYS DEF 3662 human 7335 foxform
MAG DEF 7540 all except water 8129<water
PHYS ATK 1543-2065
MAG ATK 4859-5598

as an added note fully buffed in fox form my phys def hits around 15 k
k1ttiefox
k1ttiefox

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 am

But see my attack is not that greatly compromised because as you can see Im 6 levels behind you but my max in mag attack is only 500 points less than yours. but i also don't go by a standard light armor attribute dist. And I can beat a lvl 94 warrior in duels. I killed a lvl 99 WB in BH pk room the other day, granted I died too but the point is my attack is not really compromised...but it really just depends on your attributes. I also have really crappy refines right now so If i actually spent money on my refines and better equips my stats would be even higher...
check_yes
check_yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 am

k1ttiefox wrote:
check_yes wrote:yeah we priced it out like a year ago and it wouldve cost me like $2000-$3000 real life dollars....I said F THAT!
when i bought mine it was less than $400 actually and it was about a year and a half ago ^^

Wait... Less than USD 400?
So converted to MYR = 400 x 3.15 = RM (cubi) 1260...
ok... a little better than RM 2-3k I guess but still.... wow... that's like half a month's salary... Sad
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:15 am

check_yes wrote:But see my attack is not that greatly compromised because as you can see Im 6 levels behind you but my max in mag attack is only 500 points less than yours. but i also don't go by a standard light armor attribute dist. And I can beat a lvl 94 warrior in duels. I killed a lvl 99 WB in BH pk room the other day, granted I died too but the point is my attack is not really compromised...but it really just depends on your attributes. I also have really crappy refines right now so If i actually spent money on my refines and better equips my stats would be even higher...

AND there's the Crit quotient to also be mindful of.
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  k1ttiefox Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:21 am

check_yes wrote:But see my attack is not that greatly compromised because as you can see Im 6 levels behind you but my max in mag attack is only 500 points less than yours. but i also don't go by a standard light armor attribute dist. And I can beat a lvl 94 warrior in duels. I killed a lvl 99 WB in BH pk room the other day, granted I died too but the point is my attack is not really compromised...but it really just depends on your attributes. I also have really crappy refines right now so If i actually spent money on my refines and better equips my stats would be even higher...

but my dear my build is not pure Int ^^ i am int/con hybrid. if i were to take off the 150 con i have i would still have about 4k hp and about 6-6.5 k atk..... and as i said it is all about how u play and build ur character. also take into consideration all those stats with full buffs go up by percent so if u have more to start with the increase u get is greater. that means with both characters with buffs yields a greater difference . i can kill any class several lvl's higher than me but that is beside the point. i think any armor type build will work it is just all in how u like to play Smile
k1ttiefox
k1ttiefox

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 am

but with refines a light armor will get more HP than a mage. but I do agree its all about how you play it, and also how much money you have to put into it...to me its not worth spending money on till Im pretty much on my final equips. Too poor to throw money into every equip i wear lol
check_yes
check_yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 am

k1ttiefox wrote:
i think any armor type build will work it is just all in how u like to play Smile

I like the play when the other person dies first. Suspect
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  k1ttiefox Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 am

Tequila wrote:
I like the play when the other person dies first. Suspect [/quote]

thats a great way to play ^^ I like it like that too LMFAO
k1ttiefox
k1ttiefox

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 am

lol yup thats the best!
check_yes
check_yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down