TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
WF Build Guide? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
WF Build Guide? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
WF Build Guide? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
WF Build Guide? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
WF Build Guide? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
WF Build Guide? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
WF Build Guide? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
WF Build Guide? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
WF Build Guide? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WF Build Guide?

2 posters

Go down

WF Build Guide? Empty WF Build Guide?

Post  Jezebel~ Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Does anyone have a website or recommendations for building a WF? I have a site I refer to for my EP but I just started a WF and I don't know how to build it. I've heard opinions from a few people but I don't know who to listen to. I've heard:
  • Out of every 5 pts put 3 in INT, 2 in CON and only as much in STR as is needed for equipment, none in AGI (this advice is from a lvl 64 WF)

• Stat them the same as an EP (this was from a lvl 79 WR and lvl 79 EP) - and they believe in a lot of AGI for an EP

I don't know who to listen to.... anyone here want to offer advice? I know there are good WF's here so I'd appreciate any suggestions or a site I could refer to.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

WF Build Guide? Empty Re: WF Build Guide?

Post  1king666 Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:39 pm

There are two types of successfull WF.

Mage Type
Basically same as EP .. or rather Mage ... You have your pet protecting you so you can heal him etc. Means that when you soloing or in party you shouldnt get hit at ALL.

So you dont prepear for it and instead of putting on Agil or Con you put ALL you can on Int because that will make you deal more damage and with any luck enemies wont get a chance to hit you they will just die.
About str for this build just check next Armor/Weapon for you and make sure you have enough Str to wear it.

The idea behind this is if even if you DO put more on Con, Str or Agil ... it still wont help you because you armor is so weak. i.e. boss or phys mob will kill you quick anyway.

Battlefox (this one can be a bit tricky)

From the start aim on Archer armor. And get the best phys damage you can. And only fight in Fox form. Dont waste SP on mage attacks only passive skills and self buffs etc.
You fight with your pet always so you should concentrate on your pet's debuff's and self healing skills.

Battlefox is very thought after in Territoral Wars because of her Debuff. Also WF's have some good healing and swapping MP for HP skills so you wont need EP when you and your pet can heal themselfs.

In this build the hardset part is balancing everything ... you will have your minimum Str and Agi ...bound by your equips but its up to you where to put the extra points... more HP, Def, or Doge/Criticals ... if i was doing an WF i would probably put all extra on Agil and a little on Con ... hoping to score some crits and dodge.
1king666
1king666

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Actually for my WF I've been using the same build as for Jez, using the chart found here:

http://forum1.onlinewelten.com/showthread.php?p=2033171

It's designed for EP but I decided to try using the same build and see how it worked. It's probably not an ideal build but so far it's worked well for me. I think most people use a lot more int and a lot less con but I was afraid of outdamaging my pet and pulling agro, and dying. Pet heals seem good, I was able to keep my herc healed on Enma several levels back and there's really not a lot of bosses I can't solo with him (I haven't tried the last bosses in fb69 but I should try that now, a WF friend who used to play could solo one of them by about my same lvl so that will be a nice test).

Anyway, it works for me. I've thought about changing some of her stats but don't really know what I'd change since I'm happy with it.
Very Happy

Oh and also - I use pdef stones all the way on my WF, too.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down