TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
How's the Mermaids so far? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
How's the Mermaids so far? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
How's the Mermaids so far? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
How's the Mermaids so far? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
How's the Mermaids so far? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
How's the Mermaids so far? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
How's the Mermaids so far? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
How's the Mermaids so far? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
How's the Mermaids so far? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How's the Mermaids so far?

+2
Jazzey
Tequila
6 posters

Go down

How's the Mermaids so far? Empty How's the Mermaids so far?

Post  Tequila Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 am

Hi Guys,
How's the game so far with all the mer people running around on their flippers?
I'm willing to bet there's a character called Flipper running around....
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

How's the Mermaids so far? Empty Re: How's the Mermaids so far?

Post  Jazzey Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:26 am

I actually haven't created a character yet. I reserved two names a few months ago, and I'm still waiting for those characters to delete themselves How's the Mermaids so far? 834464
Jazzey
Jazzey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillix Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 am

hehe same i havent made a mermaid yet. Not rly interested in learning a new class atm. Plus i still <3 my Ep and rly want to reach her goals first. Their towns are sooo wicked tho im jealous they get to be surrounded by such beautiful things How's the Mermaids so far? 163471
Lillix
Lillix

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:29 am

I made an assassin and killed a few mobs, decided it wasn't for me and deleted it. Then I made a sorcerer and am playing with it a little, so far it's alright. Not like ep or wf that I enjoy so much, but I'll keep playing it a while and see if it grows on me.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:05 am

Jezebel~ wrote:I made an assassin and killed a few mobs, decided it wasn't for me and deleted it.

haha jez melee chars probly will never be something to interest you much
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:26 am

I visited their city the first time yesterday and its like somebody got real unristricted with the Purple smoke... all mushrooms and bubbles and the colours! Wow... I got so disorientated with it all and I think I still am!

All I know Is I'm running around in a new Sexy leather top with sexy leggings and all and that ROCKS! So excited with the new get up... will last me this week I think... or 2 weeks or something... So nice....

Didn't get to do Cyclone since I'm over the level requirement....... so don't quite know what that's about. Looks like a "Zhen" party with perks that's the way I see it. A MG would rock on the AOE there.

Haven't finished exploring the whole place yet. Oh I did this mutant fish quest Just south of MIshap by chancing on some mutant fish... Digging some treasure underwater and all... cn't remember wat I got...

Haven't tried the new Characters but saw Marc runnign around in his Ninja that didn't cloak too well... he says it'll be invisible when he level's up. I like the Teleport to the player skill... Gonna be a Good PK class I think with Sleep and Paralize. But only good if he surprises the target... in PVP... might not work if the target is aware. Should be heaps good against them pesky EA's though... since they are so close range...

Not yet seen the Psychics yet... saw their skill tree though... and looks real complicated... like a twirling snake that you'd have to waste SP to learn irrelavant skills to get to some of the good ones.

I think like Jez I'm going to stick to leveling my WF... after all, if I can't even level up past 86, I'm probably going to just do a half assed job with the new ones as well. Off topic, I started playing Vito again and I now realize how much I miss playing a MG... She is soooooooo fun! I just remembered why I stopped.... cause I didn't have money to level up her skills... he he he... So a little capital injection from Teq and now she's a meanie! yay! What I love about her is she's 20 levels lower than Teq and yet she deals the same damage. Ah.... only a MG can do that without missing shots. Problem now with her is she's level 68 and has no more quests other than dailies...

Ooo Teq is rambling again.... okok back to work before I get caught... Twisted Evil
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Arya~Tara Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:43 pm

My character is lv 30, and slowly moving up. I am building her based on my MG. So I am having some fun. At the exspense of leveling my EP embarassed bear avoidbear Of course in doing so, I sometimes forget how easily I can be killed if I try and tank something that is to much for my level. chucklebear

Arya~Tara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum