TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
TheDivide vs Sanctuary EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
TheDivide vs Sanctuary EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
TheDivide vs Sanctuary EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
TheDivide vs Sanctuary EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
TheDivide vs Sanctuary EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
TheDivide vs Sanctuary EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
TheDivide vs Sanctuary EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
TheDivide vs Sanctuary EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
TheDivide vs Sanctuary EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TheDivide vs Sanctuary

+2
Jezebel~
Tequila
6 posters

Go down

TheDivide vs Sanctuary Empty TheDivide vs Sanctuary

Post  Tequila Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:03 am

Whooo hoooooo!
That was sooooo fun!
We were all over the place and I'm so happy that things were pretty laid back even with everyone giving it their all. We were more entertained by trying our best to make our efforts count and having fun then actually barking orders and making sure everyone was working in military order - which I personally like because I've seen some other TWs where Winning is everything and at some point the pressure of winning takes over the fun of TW altogether. I'm not saying that its wrong to want to win, I'm just saying that I much prefer going to a TW and having fun in a gang bang then actually yelling at each other... but that's just my take on things...

Maybe if we got more serious in TW to actually want to win Land then things might change... and I'm also cool with that, but for now, I'm real satisfied that our TW vs sanct was above all... really really fun!

A few things I remember:
Me and Cody (Oh Why) hunting this WR together only for me to get killed by another WR... Sad So I wasn't much use to him...

Debuffing Magento and Sang ku XXXX.... he he he he... so fun! Rush in Debuff, amp and then run out.... he he he... I've debuffed other fellows also that have a lot of buffs all over and then they get so pissed off when they get debuffed... he he he... usually resulting in my demise... Sad like that Damn Lord Ami! Evil or Very Mad Grrrrrrrr.... kill be before I can debuff him... Stupid EA...

Oh and many thanks to Lilly for Buffing us all... I think she did a fantastic job. I know its the most boring job in TW especially since its a MP sucker and people can keep harassing the buffer to buff them in the heat of the moment... its a pressurising position in TW like Cata team and Def team and all.
I also think its such a waste for such a high level EP to only buff though. So for the next TW, I will try to get my Brother's EP to come be the buffer for the next TW so that Lilly can play. Muloch is a Level 72 EP anyways... so he's only good at dying in TWs anyways... he he he... Don't tell my brother I said that ya... I will ask permission first.

My best Kill of the TW was probably killing a high level MG... he he... so nice... I love my 2 second Stun... Its not long... but its sufficient to make sure the MG doesn't run away... he he he... tongue

Anyone else with stories to tell?

Oh another thing... did you guys multi during war? Suspect I have no idea how you guys control so many characters at one go... Teach teach teach!
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

TheDivide vs Sanctuary Empty Re: TheDivide vs Sanctuary

Post  Jezebel~ Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 am

I agree with Tequila, it was a lot of fun! It might be funny to hear me say that since everyone knows I suck at pvp, but it was Smile

Sanctuary was fantastic - I'm sure they could have won in just a few minutes but they were so great to let us have a lot of fun, I think even if you're a super strong guild you can always let your opponents have fun instead of just kicking their butt right away, I don't think that would be fun for them either but maybe that's just me Razz

As far as using multi - I was only on one character, I have a hard enough time trying to stay alive on one character in TW, more would have just been disastrous for me! We also encouraged people to play only one so we could do our absolute best, and it helped to see how many people were actually participating (when people log a lot of chars it's hard to tell how many people are really there). In case anyone didn't notice, Teiren was on my wb for the war, it seemed like a waste to have a wb and not have him in there Smile

Thanks everyone for all of your efforts, I hope you all had as much fun - or more - than I did!!! cheers
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Nhaiara Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:47 am

I really want to thank and gratz EVERYONE for today's TW.

It was really fun... and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. It was awesome to see our turnout, for those that didnt look we had around 30 peeps online... with some times of 33 and 35... and it was amazing to see that it was actually 30+ real people lol... no multi from us... so a big big big GRATZ for us on that too.

Obviously Sanc hold themselves... but I think they just wanted to have fun as much as we did... and a 5 or 10 minute TW is no fun at all. It was super fun to see Keg and terry just laying dead in air... seeing us going back to base each time we were dead TheDivide vs Sanctuary 170238

I definately wanna do this again... land is nice... but having fun as a group is even nicer... and I want that for us TheDivide vs Sanctuary 771734

Guys, keep on with the hard work... and keep yourselves tuned... we are having war again soon TheDivide vs Sanctuary 965646

Nhaiara
Nhaiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:08 pm

they may have held back but we definitely kicked their butts several times coolbear coolbear damnbear

now to get more peeps and train more(and finaly teach jez how to somewhat pvp chucklebear )

until then lets try to cripple them with our random stuff so they laugh a ton n lose focus Razz
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim_Reaper1 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 pm

next TW i need to put a alt into their guild! so i can distract them!(and posibly make their brains ooz!) that way u guys will win for sure!
Grim_Reaper1
Grim_Reaper1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Grim_Reaper1 wrote:next TW i need to put a alt into their guild! so i can distract them!(and posibly make their brains ooz!) that way u guys will win for sure!

you wont even be back ig by then Razz
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Grim_Reaper1 wrote:next TW i need to put a alt into their guild! so i can distract them!(and posibly make their brains ooz!) that way u guys will win for sure!

lol... I'll take that seriously only after I see you ingame... if not... Rolling Eyes
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim_Reaper1 Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:11 pm

later today is my first day at a part-time job,i plan on using the money to get a comp that can run pw..^,.,^
Grim_Reaper1
Grim_Reaper1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brainrot Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:14 pm

TW was totally fun! Nope, I didn't even try to multi. I got killed about 7x, took out one and only one EA on their side Cool
I had one of their WBs, BigTall, down to about 2% HP but then got attacked by several EAs and a MG at the same time. R.I.P. Brainrot.

Not sure what I was supposed to do with the cata I was pulling if I ever got it close to enemy stronghold. Which I did once, but got killed before I even got a chance to think about the cata.

Can't wait to do it again.
Brainrot
Brainrot

Back to top Go down

TheDivide vs Sanctuary Empty WE HAVE TW THIS WEEKEND

Post  Jezebel~ Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Sanctuary asked us to bid on them this week so I did, we have TW with them this weekend, please check the map and see when it is and be there if at all possible - we need all the people there we can get!!
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 pm

8:15pm server time on sat
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:22 am

Actually, after the last TW, I had a chat with Keg and it was funny cause we thought that they were giving us some slack to have some fun for TW for an hour or so and then after which they won.
As it turns out, I found out that Keg and gang were trying their best to kill us! hahahahahaha... I guess this means that we can hold our own against them! YAY!
Wishing you lot all the best this TW whilst I support you from Bali.
Good Luck!
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Tequila wrote:
Wishing you lot all the best this TW whilst I support you from Bali.
Good Luck!

slacker go grab a comp and get to tw scornbear
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:17 am

Meet in Town of Forwarding Wind 30 mins before war to form teams
Go out the west gate of ADC and follow the path west across the bridge, and you'll be there. Don't take the first bridge to your left, keep going to get to Forwarding Wind.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down