TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
WF Skill EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
WF Skill EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
WF Skill EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
WF Skill EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
WF Skill EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
WF Skill EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
WF Skill EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
WF Skill EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
WF Skill EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WF Skill

3 posters

Go down

WF Skill Empty WF Skill

Post  Tequila Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi Guys... Teq still Spamming more questions and unwanted opinions.

I was wondering about the following skills since there's not much talk about it and the descriptions on the skills doesn't really explain to me what they are. Any body know what these things do? Also whether I should learn them? Are they useful?

1. Stilled Spell
After WereFox use this skill, it will turn into a very safe condition, absorbing all the damage, but at the same time itself will paralyze and sealed, cannot move , last for 10 seconds.

2. Rainbow Parasite
Release huge parasite around the area
and have chance causing all the target within 15 meter to have all the negative buff:
Bleeding: Physical damage continuous 4500.
Poison: Wood element damage continuous 4500.
Armor Break: physical defence reduce 100%.
Magic Break: magic defence reduce 100%.
Last for 9 seconds

3. Rainbow Parasite. Dark (does this mean there's no Holy viersion?) -seems like the same description as well.
Release huge parasite to the target.
and have chance causing all the target within 15 meter to have all the negative buff:
Last for 9 seconds

4. Dark Fury Burst. Does this come free? Or is it a Holy/ Dark precondition? I'm assuming all classes gets this with different results...
Execute an eruptive burst using 3 points of fury and add to oneself,
restore 20% of the maximum mana point of oneself, and gain an extra
700% magic attack damage from equipment within 15 seconds, a extra of
650% for physical damage, the instant burst allow oneself to become invincible for 3 seconds.
Casting requires 3 points of fury.

5. Daimon Provocation- I'm assuming everyone get's this as well regardless of Dark/ Holy
Provoke the opponent, instantly reduce 50 points of its' vigor.

Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

WF Skill Empty Re: WF Skill

Post  Jezebel~ Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Tequila wrote:Hi Guys... Teq still Spamming more questions and unwanted opinions.

I was wondering about the following skills since there's not much talk about it and the descriptions on the skills doesn't really explain to me what they are. Any body know what these things do? Also whether I should learn them? Are they useful?

1. Stilled Spell
After WereFox use this skill, it will turn into a very safe condition, absorbing all the damage, but at the same time itself will paralyze and sealed, cannot move , last for 10 seconds.
This puts a protective aura around you. I'm still experimenting on when it's most useful, but in a pt when you lure a boss - when boss comes after you and before tank bites the boss, you can use this skill and you should survive. Mostly I've used it when questing with my pet and a bunch of mobs come after me, but again this has just been experimental. This is an optional skill, and even though I haven't really figured out the best time to use it, I think it's worthwhile. Unlike fairy skills it also doesn't need fuel Smile

Tequila wrote:2. Rainbow Parasite
Release huge parasite around the area
Last for 9 seconds
Basically it reduces the mob/boss defenses. When I'm in pt I always use this skill and Amp Maim together on boss, then go back to human form to pass vigor & dd. Optional skill, but I think it makes a lot of sense to use with Amp, I recommend it.

Tequila wrote:3. Rainbow Parasite. Dark (does this mean there's no Holy version?) -seems like the same description as well.
Release huge parasite to the target.
Last for 9 seconds
Basically the is the same as the previous skill, just that one is for use in fox form and one is for human form. Since I have to go to fox to Amp I got the fox form version. (Kind of a gyp if you ask me, that they gave WF's the same skill 2 ways instead of a more fun/creative/useful/interesting skill option.....) Optional. Depends on how you play whether you'd like fox or human skill better.

Tequila wrote:4. Dark Fury Burst. Does this come free? Or is it a Holy/ Dark precondition? I'm assuming all classes gets this with different results...
Execute an eruptive burst using 3 points of fury and add to oneself,
restore 20% of the maximum mana point of oneself, and gain an extra
700% magic attack damage from equipment within 15 seconds, a extra of
650% for physical damage, the instant burst allow oneself to become invincible for 3 seconds.
Casting requires 3 points of fury.
If you choose dark, you get dark fury burst no matter what class you are, holy gets holy fury burst. The amount of attack varies a little between classes (for example, holy fury on EP gives 800% attack - I can't remember what dark fury on EP gives but it's similar if not the same). Yes, get this skill (pretty sure you just automatically get this free)

Tequila wrote:5. Daimon Provocation- I'm assuming everyone get's this as well regardless of Dark/ Holy
Provoke the opponent, instantly reduce 50 points of its' vigor.
Yep, all dark gets this, to let them steal an opponent's vigor (PVP skill). In contract, all holy chars get a skill that gives themself vigor. Yes, get this skill (I don't remember now but I think this is also free)
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Nice. Thanks a lot Jez! flower
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  pkker Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Skill 1 to 3 u mentioned are Incomplete Sky Chapter Skills as far as i know - means u will have to buy/farm 20 Incomplete Sky Chapters in HH and fb89+ . Then u you need around 1 million sp and 2 million gold and those isc`s to buy the skill at thousand stream city. Well just sayin if u didnt already know that infos :p
In my opinion rainbow parasite is the only one which comes very handy at times, but sure the dmg resist one could be nice at times too
pkker
pkker

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 am

Ooooo Nice. Thanks Pkker. I didn't know that.
I thought the books drops randomly like Molds in FB89...
Little did I know...
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum