TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
Godless Valley - GV EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
Godless Valley - GV EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
Godless Valley - GV EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
Godless Valley - GV EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
Godless Valley - GV EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
Godless Valley - GV EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
Godless Valley - GV EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
Godless Valley - GV EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
Godless Valley - GV EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Godless Valley - GV

+3
Tequila
k1ttiefox
Jezebel~
7 posters

Go down

Godless Valley - GV Empty Godless Valley - GV

Post  Jezebel~ Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:30 am

*Disclaimer: In case any of this looks familiar, it was copied from the official PW forums from a post by Quivver and modified further by me*
Here's the link to the thread on the official forums: http://forum.perfectworld.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=18075&start=15&sid=8d5ffd14d894cb4239649e985379c4e4

While some say the "ideal" party is:
EP, WB, EA, MG and 2 WR - you also can do with one from each class. (Jez: I've only been to GV with one EP - if you have 2, I have no idea what the job of the second EP is, I'm assuming just the obvious.. heal, BB if BB goes down? One party I was in did have one char from each class, apparently if you have that kind of party you get some kind of a bonus, and I think WR needs to be capt but not sure about that part.)

To get into GV, you'll need mission emblems from the Wolf Cub, and you'll exchange them at the God Apostle for Tablets of Mercy/Grace/whatever the name is per level. Make sure you have one mission emblem per person, plus extras, it's more than likely you'll have to restart a few times so plan ahead and have extra mission emblems/tablets for if/when that happens.

When you go in, the party lead gets "Joyous Valley Passes", these are for a timed quest where you need to talk to 5 npcs in the bean room area. Give 4 passes to the WB, and 4 passes to one WR (or the WF), give one pass to the EA and one pass to the other WR.

Bean Digger Duties:
The WB and one WR (or WF) then go to the bean room.. and wait to take the "Joyous Vally Quest" at the NPC there (the death of the first little wave of mobs spawns the chests etc). This quest has a 10 minute time limit on it so make sure you watch the time. You can use your town portal skill and town scrolls from the cash shop to take you back to the front of the bean room.

ALWAYS start clearing the bean room mobs and chests from the very far back room first.. and make your way forward.

When the first round of mobs are killed.. and the boss comes (there is a 15 minute time frame from when the boss timer starts where you need to kill the boss), the EA and WR with the "Joyous" quest goes and takes it. The MG is left tanking the boss, and the EP goes into the bean room and digs in the first room. (Jez: In some parties I was told to go help dig, and other parties I was told to stay and heal the MG while they tank boss.)

The MG should tank the boss for as long as they can... try to use the full 15 minutes (time it to kill at 14 minutes) that way you can dig as many beans as possible. If done properly.. ALL the beans and bean dropping mobs will be killed for the 3rd round. (Jez: I've been in pt where either whole party just stayed and killed boss, or someone took hits while EP just kept healing them while others were digging. If whole party stayed then whole party went and dug beans afterwards.)

AURAS (Jez: these are half-round light things that will come out of the ground near the beam of light, that will give added bonuses to the party as they fight the waves of mobs.)
First Auras you should get:
Vigor 1
Healing 1
Attack 1
Defense 1
----
After that:
Attack 2 (if you can - upgrade to Attack 3)
Defense 2
Healing 2

*By the end... You'll want to max Attack, Defense, Healing (try to do that order), put what remains into vigor.

Special Notes
GV takes a lot of time and can be very frustrating. Don't even bother to make a GV party unless you have a couple of hours available - you can't just take a break any time you want during GV so take your bio break and get any snacks or beverages before you start. You can take quick breaks during GV but it's dependent on what's happening, when you can afk and for how long.

Primary job for EP is to BB - some mobs will knock out BB so get it back up as fast as possible, use vigor pots until vigor aura is in place (or if you're a holy EP, you can also use Immortal Energy)

3rd round is hard.. If you can make it thru this round.. you'll have smooth sailing until the 9th round.
Make sure you aim the "commanders" in the 3rd round, they are what sleep/stun and will shut down EPs blueball. Target those first.. aggro them before the EP does. Dont let the mobs "stack" so kill as fast as you can.

WRs really need to time their stuns. WF should seal as often as they can. WB needs to be alert, and when the boss starts to come, they need to go "catch it" and play with it away from the rest of the people. Use pots!!

9th round, is another "killer round". You want to aim the green aladin mobs first... then in 2nd wave.. the white flower ladies... in 3rd wave... You need to aim the "warlocks" (like in heaven fb99) and the robots with the green hands first. What makes this wave tough, is that the other mobs are HUGE!

The 10th round Boss (there is only a boss), debuffs... So.. EPs need to heal the tank and rebuff him when he gets debuffed.

If there is a party wipe, you can still recover, however it takes team work... Kill the mobs around Hatori as fast as possible, and if there is a boss there, have the WB take it away.

Tips
Before you even go in, check your hieros, get extras to bring with you if possible. Fill your vigor. Take dumplings, vigor pots, anti-stun pots, hp pots etc with you. EP make sure you have both vigor and anti-stun pots, and if BB gets knocked down, use an anti-stun pot before putting it back up.

You can repair equipment at the furnaces in the bean room.

Be aware of what buffs you have.. and what you're missing.

If you think your gonna die.. don't touch your keyboard/mouse (seems to trigger teleporting out - and getting teleported out hoses the GV run. If this happens to you, don't bother trying to get a GM to teleport you back in, if you even get an answer from one, they'll just say they can't do it.)

EPs will need to use vigor pots when BB gets knocked out - be ready to do this FAST!

The little umbrella men that spawn near the Aura NPCs... They drop a LOT of gold, some pills, pots and soulstones (grade 8 and 9s at higher rounds)[/list]

Mostly.. GV is about team work.. and some luck that in the event someone dies, they don't get tele'd out.

Last edited by Jezebel~ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Godless Valley - GV Empty Re: Godless Valley - GV

Post  k1ttiefox Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:14 pm

TY Jez that was a very informative post.... More importantly it has me interested in trying it as a guild ^^ Razz
k1ttiefox
k1ttiefox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 am

I remember doing GV with kittie once. Back when we were 6x I think.
We got owned. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post  k1ttiefox Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:57 am

Setsun wrote:I remember doing GV with kittie once. Back when we were 6x I think.
We got owned. >.>

OMG Set i remember that too !! That was when it first came out and no one knew how to do it LMAO. We got CREAMED !!!! good memories anyway tho Razz
k1ttiefox
k1ttiefox

Back to top Go down

Godless Valley - GV Empty GV screenshots

Post  Jezebel~ Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:00 am

I got to do GV again today - I needed wave 5 and someone in pt needed wave 10 so we tried, but we had big problems at wave 9 so didn't make it. Here are some screenshots to give you a little idea what you're in for in there. A lot of these look similar but just notice the sheer number of mobs that are there, and still coming. Also - everyone in the pt but the WB had experience in GV and we still didn't make it all the way through to the end. In my opinion the pt worked really well together but at the end, bb went down and the wb died (I think he forgot to put on a new hiero, not sure) and then mobs crowded me and I died. When you die you get ported to a back room and have to tele back to the mob area, I did that but you need vigor to get bb back up and the mobs had already headed to Hariti (there's a friendly Hariti in there that you have to protect from the mobs - if Hariti dies, it's game over) and it wasn't long before Hariti was dead so we were done.

We were in here a while before I thought of taking some screenshots. Doing blueball as an EP lets you watch (but you can't just sit back and take it easy because some mobs knock out bb and you need to get it back up fast) and it's totally crazy to watch! That tunnel on the right is where they come in, and you might be able to see some more coming on the minimap (but only if you click on the pictures to see the whole thing).

When you go inside and someone takes the quests from the NPC, you'll see a list like this in your quest list
Godless Valley - GV 2010-01-0114-59-26

Godless Valley - GV 2010-01-0114-55-37

Godless Valley - GV 2010-01-0114-55-44

Godless Valley - GV 2010-01-0114-55-58

Godless Valley - GV 2010-01-0115-14-22

In this screenshot you can see the auras on the ground that heal you, give you vigor, etc. Refer to my earlier post for more about those.
Godless Valley - GV 2010-01-0115-30-17

Some flying mobs now, for extra fun - with their archer friends Smile
Godless Valley - GV 2010-01-0116-40-23

And giant tree mobs like in HH.
Godless Valley - GV 2010-01-0117-02-19
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Here's a link to another page with info. about GV. This seems to be fairly recent because it mentions the current bug where you need to use town scrolls.

http://sarcs.webs.com/godlessvalleyguide.htm
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Ooooo Looks SuperAwesome
I wanna do it too...

But I think I better start with CV... Anyone up for it?
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  jenny Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:26 pm

GV if want go better go with pro & experienced party or else will just waste time and energy inside
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Tequila wrote:Ooooo Looks SuperAwesome
I wanna do it too...

I think CV is even harder than GV, actually. It's more along the lines of a super hard fb though, from what I've seen - I've only been to GV a few times.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Baalorn Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Jezebel~ wrote:
I wanna do it too...

I think CV is even harder than GV, actually. It's more along the lines of a super hard fb though, from what I've seen - I've only been to GV a few times.

its probly just a matter of getting a good pt-which is a good trick for CV since lots of people are GV addicts right now
Baalorn
Baalorn

Back to top Go down

Post  pkker Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:38 pm

CV is harder than GV. xD
pkker
pkker

Back to top Go down

Post  jenny Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:40 am

it's bacause alot wanna get GV adorn & 3rd devil/fairy
jenny
jenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeryn Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 am

Not sure if it still applies, all class party (WR, MG, EP, EA, WB, WF) do get bonuses in term of beans at early stage, means you get extra aura earlier. WR need to be captain (I've been to an all class pt where WR is master of DC... it was fun... NOT!). Only done full stage GV with my WF and that is before GV had lots of bugs in it.. >.<

Xeryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:32 am

Xeryn wrote:Not sure if it still applies, all class party (WR, MG, EP, EA, WB, WF) do get bonuses in term of beans at early stage, means you get extra aura earlier. WR need to be captain (I've been to an all class pt where WR is master of DC... it was fun... NOT!). Only done full stage GV with my WF and that is before GV had lots of bugs in it.. >.<

As far as I know it does still apply because they did that in one of the runs I was in.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:33 pm

baalorn wrote:
Jezebel~ wrote:
I wanna do it too...

its probly just a matter of getting a good pt-which is a good trick for CV since lots of people are GV addicts right now

Oooo really?
Dang... And Here I thought we could do it...
I guess I can only stick to HH...
Tequila
Tequila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down