Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Did i screw her up?

Go down

Did i screw her up?

Post  Kai_Angel/Sammie on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:43 am

Okay when i had just started playing for the first time my charicter was Kai_Angel Smile
the one you all know now. Sooo i wanna know do i need to fix her stats?
Photobucket
Kai_Angel/Sammie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did i screw her up?

Post  Jezebel~ on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:34 am

Take a look at the build guides section. I built my wf using the hybrid ep guide under the ep section, when she got to about 95 I put everything or almost everything into int each lvl. My wf can do some nice dmg and she has some con so when she pulls agro she doesn't just die in 1 hit. Some prefer pure int so they just kill fast but the risk there is you can pull agro from your pet a lot that way.

I don't really see anything wrong with your stats, you definitely want a lot of int and some str and some con. It's hard to tell what your stats really are since you still have gear on but it looks fine from what I see there. Like I said, look at the build guides section, kittiefox (chicky's wife - although she sold the char to someone else now if you see it ingame) had posted a lot of good suggestions for wf and she was a really good wf.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai_Angel/Sammie on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Jezebel~ wrote:Take a look at the build guides section. I built my wf using the hybrid ep guide under the ep section, when she got to about 95 I put everything or almost everything into int each lvl. My wf can do some nice dmg and she has some con so when she pulls agro she doesn't just die in 1 hit. Some prefer pure int so they just kill fast but the risk there is you can pull agro from your pet a lot that way.

I don't really see anything wrong with your stats, you definitely want a lot of int and some str and some con. It's hard to tell what your stats really are since you still have gear on but it looks fine from what I see there. Like I said, look at the build guides section, kittiefox (chicky's wife - although she sold the char to someone else now if you see it ingame) had posted a lot of good suggestions for wf and she was a really good wf.

Kk ty jez Smile
Kai_Angel/Sammie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down