TheDivide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
EA EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
EA EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
EA EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
EA EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
EA EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
EA EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
EA EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
EA EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
EA EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

EA

+3
pkker
Grim_Reaper1
Jezebel~
7 posters

Go down

EA Empty EA

Post  Jezebel~ Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Copied from another post so it's easier to find:

personally an ea should have a agility build (+4 agi +1 str every level) since an ea is a DD might as well to the most damage as possible, you should get your hp from stones, refines and pluses from your accessories, same goes for your mp, have a extra set of accessories that adds int and mp for throwing up your arrow array for aoe'ing or for being lazy during a boss fight.
Jezebel~
Jezebel~

Back to top Go down

EA Empty Re: EA

Post  Grim_Reaper1 Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:08 am

there is also the 1con-1str-3agi per lvl build..that is what i am and it works great! =D...if you dont want to spend money on HP stones this is a good build. i like my build better then the previus because if something does get throgh my dodge i can take it.because i have hp..but currently i stopped putting con in because i have enough hp. i stopped at like 67 con.now i am going 1 str-4agi per lvl..these are my oppinions and i stnad by it..enjoy my info
Grim_Reaper1
Grim_Reaper1

Back to top Go down

Post  pkker Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:27 am

I dont like those kinds of builds honestly..if u tell a new player to do +1str +4agi each lvl,, he she it ( xD) will probably blindly follow that scheme without thinking about it. Probably wants to go heavy Armor later? = expensive restat or want to use a fist? = expensive restat
Well sure, those are things u usually just care about at higher levels but i think everyone should try to make their own unique kind of build aka freestyle - my WR pkker is build like that and yeah he got 30 Int - and it works pretty good i would say.Well overall it comes down to your playing style: pvp build should be pure agi, but need good refines and HP or Def Stones in Armor - pve build can also be pure agi, but i would add some con aswell and probably just HP stones in armor.
pkker
pkker

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazmaniak24_6 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:59 am

there are things about an EA that you would only learn by BEING an ea.. such as wearing a helm with low requirements that adds hp and +str... then u can use that xtra str in ur agi for more bang for the buck.... many many other variables that i could go on all day about... ive tried str build, agi build, con build... i even tried a magic build to see if it boosted my lightning attacks (which it didnt by the way, dont waste ur money on restats)..... as far as stones in ur bow? ur messing up if u use phys att stones... use metal damage instead.. it boosts your lightning skills... and if ur an EA u know that u use the -50% metal def first, then u use the other two to compliment it.... neither of which rely on physical attack stats... they rely on distance (agi) mostly.. and the metal attack stones boosts it quite a bit.... in any case, really there are SO many different options for an EA... u really just gotta be one to know one lolz Suspect

Tazmaniak24_6

http://www.poetrypoem.com/tazmaniak246

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:06 am

Tazmaniak24_6 wrote:there are things about an EA that you would only learn by BEING an ea.. such as wearing a helm with low requirements that adds hp and +str... then u can use that xtra str in ur agi for more bang for the buck.... many many other variables that i could go on all day about... ive tried str build, agi build, con build... i even tried a magic build to see if it boosted my lightning attacks (which it didnt by the way, dont waste ur money on restats)..... as far as stones in ur bow? ur messing up if u use phys att stones... use metal damage instead.. it boosts your lightning skills... and if ur an EA u know that u use the -50% metal def first, then u use the other two to compliment it.... neither of which rely on physical attack stats... they rely on distance (agi) mostly.. and the metal attack stones boosts it quite a bit.... in any case, really there are SO many different options for an EA... u really just gotta be one to know one lolz Suspect
mak'n me wna start an ea chucklebear

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazmaniak24_6 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:30 am

awesome!! *disclaimer* EA's get VERY expensive in the later levels to 'keep up with the compitition'... just a sidenote Razz

Tazmaniak24_6

http://www.poetrypoem.com/tazmaniak246

Back to top Go down

Post  Nhaiara Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:10 am

*disclaimer* EAs are crazy enough to keep up with their owners... are you ready to enter that world? EA 965646

As an EP make a pt full of EAs and we'll make you feel adrenaline EA 403565
Nhaiara
Nhaiara

Back to top Go down

Post  Javvy (DeViLoRd) (Joana) Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Hmm Well i would always prefer making a light armour EA n stick to the basic...

Not to b worried abt the HP as u can get it from stones and from refines!!

Con built EA dun make much of a diff as their attack also gets low...n a rough increase in 100-300 hp doesnt make any difference!! Smile Very Happy ..(this is what i think )

So i would always say goo for 1 str and 4 agi till str is 105...then add all to agi only!

Smile
Javvy (DeViLoRd) (Joana)
Javvy (DeViLoRd) (Joana)

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim_Reaper1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:12 pm

that 100-300 HP has saved my life countless times!
Grim_Reaper1
Grim_Reaper1

Back to top Go down

Post  Javvy (DeViLoRd) (Joana) Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Well nice Smile...bt i told what i have experienced Smile

Javvy (DeViLoRd) (Joana)
Javvy (DeViLoRd) (Joana)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:06 am

i read wat javvy said n agreed bout the 100-300 not making a difference, but when i read grim's post i remembered all the times i came up on the win with 40 - 50 hp left. i guess every bit helps..

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim_Reaper1 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Krux wrote:i read wat javvy said n agreed bout the 100-300 not making a difference, but when i read grim's post i remembered all the times i came up on the win with 40 - 50 hp left. i guess every bit helps..

yes it does
Grim_Reaper1
Grim_Reaper1

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxyasha Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:07 am

Agree with Grim and Krux. Absolutely)

Foxyasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Javvy (DeViLoRd) (Joana) Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Well yes it does help with 100-300 more hp...but if u got a higher attack..with pure agi...u finish the mobs/boss faster...n u never die....as ur dodge is also high n mobs n bosses have a lot of misses on u....for me i havent died by mobs for ages!!!

Agility makes ur attack n dogde both higher....n is worth more than the 100-300 con Smile
Javvy (DeViLoRd) (Joana)
Javvy (DeViLoRd) (Joana)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum