Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hatsu gone MIA

Go down

Hatsu gone MIA

Post  xHatsunex on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 am

tbh im seriously surprised no one has posted on the spam section
Guess i can finally say......

FIRST! >=D

-
Wow its also my first post o:

Last edited by xHatsunex on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My FIRST post and ....first post ever in Spam Section AND first Edit. *-*)

xHatsunex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hatsu gone MIA

Post  Baalorn on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 am

lol i ignored it since I'm already post king Cool
Baalorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 am

xHatsunex wrote:tbh im seriously surprised no one has posted on the spam section

FIRST! >=D

-

Hatsu!!!! how are you? umm... I kicked you from guild for being inactive - but if you're coming to play again pm one of us and we'll invite you back Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xHatsunex on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 am

Jezebel~ wrote:
xHatsunex wrote:tbh im seriously surprised no one has posted on the spam section

FIRST! >=D

-

Hatsu!!!! how are you? umm... I kicked you from guild for being inactive - but if you're coming to play again pm one of us and we'll invite you back Smile

Jezzy Jezz!! Things going pretty nice here, how about on your side? How are ya doing over there o:?

lol no worries about me being kicked, sadly as much as i would like to play again with you guys I cant or atleast im trying to avoid using the computer, now dont get me wrong, ill explain XD. On september i was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome, I didn't pay much attention to it at first and well things got a bit bad and now for most actions that involve movement of my right hand require me to use a wrist bracer which is really really annoying. The prob is not the bracer itself but that my hand gets tired, weak and goes numb really fast (up to here Ive actually stopped typing 2 times). I usually log in every now and then to see how eveyone is doing (except for the past 2 months lolz) but thats about it. Well enough of that XD

Hope everyone is going good in guild. Take care, dont drink and drive and save Devil Arbors from global warming.

xHatsunex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebel~ on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 am

xHatsunex wrote:On september i was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome, I didn't pay much attention to it at first and well things got a bit bad and now for most actions that involve movement of my right hand require me to use a wrist bracer which is really really annoying. The prob is not the bracer itself but that my hand gets tired, weak and goes numb really fast (up to here Ive actually stopped typing 2 times).

I'm really sorry to hear that, I've known a few people with carpal tunnel and it's a pain (no pun intended). Some have had surgery and some haven't and it doesn't seem to help a lot.. I hope it gets better for you though.

Things are different in guild than the old days but are going fine, we have some really great people so it's still fun. They were saying we'd get a patch in June, now they're saying July, so who knows if we'll ever get it, but for now we still hang out and chat and it passes the time and we make new friends Smile

Take care and stop in any time to say hi flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tequila on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi HI hi hiI HIHIHIHIHHI Hatsu! flower

Hope thinsg work out much better for you. I don't expect you'll be on anytime soon but at least you're on the forums! Which is definately nice! Keep at it and if Cubizone doesn't screw thingts up too much, maybe in a few years time my Level 400 WF can help you with you quests! heh heh heh... jocolor
Tequila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum