Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Suddenly, a new topic started by- Otheleo?! Who the fu-?
Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 am by Jezebel~

» The End of the World
Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm by Brainrot

» Life in the guild
Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:52 am by Baalorn

» Youtube videos
Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 pm by Brainrot

» NEW 3-X
Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm by Baalorn

» Well damn..
Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 am by Brainrot

» Rare Pets by Kai
Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 pm by Jezebel~

» WB Bite Combo
Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am by Brainrot

» Well.. it might end here
Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am by Camzo/Eeye

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BUILDS BUILDS BUILDS!!!

Go down

BUILDS BUILDS BUILDS!!!

Post  check_yes on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:33 am

Everyone plz post whatever builds you know, your personal preferences, and any other build info you can think of!
check_yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WF builds and how to choose...

Post  check_yes on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:49 am

I. Armor

Armor Types
WEREFOXES, as a caster class, can be customized to be able to wear any of the 3 main armor classes while still remaining a caster. Your three choices:

1: Robes
Low phys def, Very high magic defense, high hp.
STR = (Your level + 2
INT = (At least Your level x 3)
CON = (Remaining points)
AGI = 3
This build can be customized by removing points from CON and putting them into INT instead, for higher damage output vs lower survivability.

2: Light Armor
Decent phys def, decent magic defense, low hp.
STR = (Your level + 4)
AGI = (Your level +4)
INT = (Your level x 3)
CON = base points
This build doesn't include enough points to add into con, so you will need to compensate with equips/armor/stones ect.

3: Heavy Armor
High phys defense, high magic defense, low hp.
STR: (Enough to wear heavy armor 3-4 grades lower than you - equates to (level - 10 or 20) * 2.5 +2)
AGI: (Enough to wear heavy armor 3-4 grades lower than you)
INT: (Your level x3)
CON: base points
With this build you will not have extra points for CON so just like light armor you will need to compensate with you equips/armor/stones ect. Also you will not be able to wear armor that is equal to your level if you want to use a weapon that is your lvl, OR you can use armor your level but the weapon will have to be a lower level.

Which armor is right for me?
Any of these builds are viable with a caster class, and all of them can wear robes as well. If you wish to go purely fox form, you can choose the heavy armor build or light armor build and scrap int to use a lower grade weapon so that you can either keep current with your heavy armor requirements, add to str for additional damage, or add to con for survivability. Honestly though, I would not recommend scrapping your magic tree in favor of fighting only in fox form, as limiting yourself to pure melee physical damage screws you against ranged classes.

Of course, I'm not saying a heavy armor melee fox would be terrible. You would have insanely high pdef in fox form, your hp would be much higher than a heavy armor/robe mix, and your skills should be enough to at least prevent any pure melee character from killing you. Attack damage is weak unless you scrap your int in favor of str, in which case you'd have to use weapons that are a few grades lower than your current level as well as ruin your pet heal.
check_yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BUILDS BUILDS BUILDS!!!

Post  k1ttiefox on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:48 am

Check , I thank you very much for ur input here. I have nvr rly been fascinated with the idea of heavy armor WF but i have heard they tank well and are hard to kill. My thinking tho is that b/c they are heavy armor being weak to magic they would die easy to other WF, MG , and EP's as opposed to WR,EA, and WB. I know a lot of light armor WF tho and from wut I see they are decent. Their atk is not nearly wut a robe WF usually is but they manage. However u can get the same effect from using phys def stones in ur armor without placing all those points in agi and str.One bonus however would be a higher crit rate but I personally would not want to depend on maybe getting a crit to save me.
As far as how to stat them I have no idea about heavy and light and I appreciate the lesson on those.
But I do have one contradiction to ur post check (of course everyone has their own preferences^^ )...

Robe build WF only needs 44 str at lvl 80..... so having ur lvl +2 in str is pointless for robes (IMO). A robe WF should only have enough str for equips and the rest should be split with int and con however u prefer. Also , personally as a robe WF I use phys defense stones in my armor to compensate for the low phys def as well as use phys def accessories. Fully buffed in fox form ( EP buffs and WR buff) i have 8.3 k phys def and 7.5 k magic def. I have a considerable amount of points on con but for WF con points dont seem to add up to much. With 100 con i only have 3.6k hp unbuffed and 4.7k with WB buffs. However with no points wasted on agi and as little as possible on str , I have 317 int which increases my atk. With EP buff my magic atk is up to 6k .
k1ttiefox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  check_yes on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:26 pm

sounds good kittie! personally i have never and will never ever use a mage WF so I can't say much more than what I have seen and read elsewhere, but people were asking about builds and I wanted to post for each type of armor instead of just my own build and preference. That's also why I asked that more people contribute to this post as obviously I can't use every build out there, so I am hoping everyone will share builds they know of/their opinions ect since this will be very helpful to new players as well as people wanting to try a character of a different class. Also keep in mind everyone that is thinking of using a build from this post, that everyone has their personal preference...and builds can be modified! So thanks again kittie! and can we please get some NEW members to post on here!
check_yes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sky_blade on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:13 pm

personally an ea should have a agility build (+4 agi +1 str every level) since an ea is a DD might as well to the most damage as possible, you should get your hp from stones, refines and pluses from your accessories, same goes for your mp, have a extra set of accessories that adds int and mp for throwing up your arrow array for aoe'ing or for being lazy during a boss fight.

O, and to kittie and my wife talking about wf builds

my wf is too a light armor kittie, it was a robe wf until i hit 72 then i restated to a light armor. personally i saw a huge difference in how my wf performed. sure i didnt do as much magic dmg but thats not really the point in a light armor wf. the main point is being in fox form doing physical attacks and using curses to help "shut down" whatever you are attacking with your pet. ppl start to panic in pvp (its really quite funny) when they see all of there buffs disappear and amplify maim goes on them while they have have other negative status effects on them. and at lvl 90 the stats for a light armor wf unbuffed with grade 8 hp stones and +5 refines are: HP = 5299 / MP = 6323 / phy def = 3864 / mag def = 4127 / crit = 9% / phy att = 1520-1860 / mag att = 3481-4109. not bad. but buffed (fox form ep and wr buff) your : phy att = 3226-3972 / phy def = 12688 / mag def = 5879 / hit rate = 3098. but wait it gets better! with wb buffs (since titan strength actually is useful here) your : HP = 6889 / phy att = 3482-4289

while a mage build would have a higher mag def you have to notice what really attacks wf's the most in tw? normally high lvl mage classes should be on defense, since mg are as fragile as paper, to help nuke the cata wb's and wr's trying to stun everyone in base. same goes with other wf's they too should be on defense because of their debuff skill, which they should be spamming.(but there is also a need for wf's on attack because of the extra help from the pet plus amplify maim and other negative effects). so there goes your two main mg builds.... and before you ask yes a ep is a mage class BUT they also have physical attack spells that they like to spam and they are like paper as well, but they really should be healing and ressing fellow teammates in tw. so that leaves 3-4 classes left who can attack you... mainly ea wr wb but some wf. And starting to do tw with my wf i was originally told that i should never leave fox form during a tw.

so to me a light armor would be more beneficial but i do agree that we need to mix it up and have mage armor wf's too so the enemy wont just send mage classes after our wf's. plus i like the fact that light armor gets more add on's from refines then robe armor, another reason why i like staying away from it unless you are a mg. heavy armor gets the most add on's from its refines so i dont really understand why you would have low hp while being a heavy armor wf. i know that you have no points to put in con but same goes with a light armor wf too... hope that will answer some questions
sky_blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sky_blade on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:16 pm

heres a fun website to test builds on, you can put buffs refines stones on to see what stats will be like with your finished build, its helps with planning builds too http://pwcalc.ru/my
sky_blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum